Ollie on ABC World News | The Boneyard

Ollie on ABC World News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Anyone else catch the piece they did on Coach KO on the ABC news tonight?

It was great. Talked about how he made it out of South Central LA, his journey through the NBA, his mother, and how amazing it was that he won the National Championship in his first try. You could tell the reporter was very impressed by him.

I don't know how anyone couldn't like this guy. I really believe he is going to take this program to amazing new heights and win over a lot of people in the process.

Reaction Score

It was great. Talked about how he made it out of South Central LA, his journey through the NBA, his mother, and how amazing it was that he won the National Championship in his first try. You could tell the reporter was very impressed by him.

I don't know how anyone couldn't like this guy. I really believe he is going to take this program to amazing new heights and win over a lot of people in the process.

He should certainly become a media darling bigger that the squid (don't know how he's a media darling).

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
His interviews and sayings remind me of this speech

Reaction Score

Link:

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/coach-kevin-ollie-led-uconn-cinderella-comeback-season-23247474

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom