Ollie and plays after TO's | The Boneyard

Ollie and plays after TO's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We seem to score or at least get a good shots on the plays he designs after TO's. The announcers commented on his NBA experience and how Ollie takes advantage of matchups the way they do it in the NBA. More than motivation, Ollie is an outstanding in game coach. I didn't think he would be this good this early.

caw

Reaction Score
We seem to score or at least get a good shots on the plays he designs after TO's. The announcers commented on his NBA experience and how Ollie takes advantage of matchups the way they do it in the NBA. More than motivation, Ollie is an outstanding in game coach. I didn't think he would be this good this early.

He wasn't great last year, he is much better this year. His defensive setups after opponents timeouts is also quite good.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
He wasn't great last year, he is much better this year. His defensive setups after opponents timeouts is also quite good.

I remember a play after a UF timeout where after a few seconds into the UF possession, UConn switched from man-to-man to a match-up zone. Totally threw them off and I believe resulted in an out-of-bounds turnover.

KO has a great basketball mind.

He called 2 of the TOs when we were gaining momentum and had the ball... and I questioned why call a TO and kill our momentum. But each play out of each timeout was well-designed and well-executed and continued to build the team's momentum.

KO coached a great game last night.

Reaction Score
The 3 that Niels hit at the timeout just before the 12 min mark looked exactly like a Doc Rivers play that he used to run for Ray Allen

Reaction Score
Very noticeable. Ollie knows what he's got and what to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom