Oline with Bullock and Mateas | The Boneyard

Oline with Bullock and Mateas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Was it me, or did the Oline seem to perform a bit better after Bullock replaced Mateas after Mateas got hurt?

No chance in hellll of me going back to watch the replay of the game.

Any thoughts on line performance before/after the injury to Mateas.

Reaction Score
It was only because it was late in the game and the defense was backing off and allowing the dinks and dunks......IMHO.....And he was in when Bozeman jetted in and ended the game.....I think the OLINE is just a disaster at best......They gave up what 5 or 6 sacks to a MAC defense and we didn't really start passing until midway through the 2nd Quarter when we were down 17-0........I think the rest of the line is at just as much fault as AM......I saw Bennett make mistakes, Friend, and don't get me started with Greene......

Reaction Score
It was only because it was late in the game and the defense was backing off and allowing the dinks and dunks......IMHO.....And he was in when Bozeman jetted in and ended the game.....I think the OLINE is just a disaster at best......They gave up what 5 or 6 sacks to a MAC defense and we didn't really start passing until midway through the 2nd Quarter when we were down 17-0........I think the rest of the line is at just as much fault as AM......I saw Bennett make mistakes, Friend, and don't get me started with Greene......

Uhhhh ... in the game that I watched Mateas went down with 7 minutes left in the 2nd quarter with uconn driving near midfield, but down 17-0. Mateas returned with 4 minutes remaining in the 3rd with uconn trailing 24-14. Mateas was on the field for the Bozeman strip and return. I don't know enough about offensive line play to comment on Chin's question, but next time you watch a uconn game take it easy on the smirnoff ice.

FYI - Mateas is #73 and Bullock is #50.

I'm a little more concerned with the false starts and erratic shotgun snaps. They called JB72 for a few false starts, but it was pretty clear that the entire o-line and backfield were moving before the snap. Something is out of sync with the center/qb exchange and that may deserve it's own thread.

Reaction Score
Uhhhh ... in the game that I watched Mateas went down with 7 minutes left in the 2nd quarter with uconn driving near midfield, but down 17-0. Mateas returned with 4 minutes remaining in the 3rd with uconn trailing 24-14. Mateas was on the field for the Bozeman strip and return. I don't know enough about offensive line play to comment on Chin's question, but next time you watch a uconn game take it easy on the smirnoff ice.

FYI - Mateas is #73 and Bullock is #50.

I'm a little more concerned with the false starts and erratic shotgun snaps. They called JB72 for a few false starts, but it was pretty clear that the entire o-line and backfield were moving before the snap. Something is out of sync with the center/qb exchange and that may deserve it's own thread.

Wow buddy you're so cool....great line with smirnoff ices...your obviously some college kid that thinks its cool to attack people when they make mistakes huh? Grow up! I don't get dumb as.ses like you on here who there only job is to try and humiliate others..not that i give a crap what you say but a simple hey kcc i think you saw it wrong would have worked, toolbag..It's not like we were not all rooting for the same team here......I don't know where you got to watch the game as.sho.le but I watched it on ESPN 3 and the entire 2nd half was shown in a video quality that looked like either a 1980's high school highlight film or me 2:00 Am college drinking vision..so there was no catching any numbers what so ever......Listen almighty knower of everything let me bow down to you....your soooo fecunditying smart that you know our players numbers......get a grip and get off your high horse....I know all there is to know about this team I follow them religiously.....so stop trying to impress people.....

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Whoa. Chill buddy. Kgun might have called you out but he wasn't ripping you.

Reaction Score
"your obviously some college kid that thinks its cool to attack people when they make mistakes huh? Grow up!"

Who is the one attacking people? If I were to make harsh accusations of players, that included naming them specifically, I would at least try to make sure they were actually in the game. I think it's cool to support the team religiously and all, Uconn needs all the support it can get, but I don't think it's cool to criticize someone if they weren't even in the game.

And the college kid guess was way off too ... 42 yr old father of 3.

Reaction Score
Is it safe to say board is in meltdown mode?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

F

fortebleedsblue

Whoa. Chill buddy. Kgun might have called you out but he wasn't ripping you.

Someone's a rookie on this board... Not use to how things work on here yet... But he'll learn. Wait til whaler starts calling him out....

Reaction Score
Something needs to change on the O-line, the Mateus vs Bullock question is a nice place to start. If the coaches get even the slightest hint that Bullock outperformed Mateus in their film review a change should be made quickly without hesitation. Our interior line play has been putrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom