OLB Britton to Uconn!!!! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OLB Britton to Uconn!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Explain Will Beatty then. Recruiting is not theoretical physics. It does not always follow a rational path for every player.

i dont know what to tell u bl. i'm on to the next fire thats been corrected now.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Welcome to the Dog Pound, Chris!!!

Reaction Score
http://blog.pennlive.com/pa-recruiting/2013/02/reaching_super_sunday_was_an_o.html

"I chose UConn over Pitt because they showed more interest. I've been talking to coach Hank Hughes since the summer and they've been interested in me." Britton missed nearly his entire junior season with an injury, so his recruitment as a potential FBS scholarship football player didn't get started until after the 2012 season. A raw but sensationally talented linebacker, Britton registered more than 125 tackles this season for a Cougars team that reached the District 3-AAAA championship game. This was his first full year of varsity football, and Britton has now landed a full FBS scholarship and was selected to the Pennsylvania Big 33 squad."

Reaction Score
Like I said this is a stud athlete. If he had more tape/experience , I'd be willing to bet this kid would have double digit offers. His video reminds me of Ogundeko with maybe a little less size and more straight line speed. Similar type athletic ability.

Reaction Score
then how come temple, nova and schools like that didn't offer and how come schools like bc, cuse and cincy who all recruit pa heavy and are all on nutzo rushes right now trying to fill slots didn't check him and so on.....

if it was simply a late bloomer thing, then some one would find him a slot better than a gs offer. what he just committed to uconn with is a possible 2013 class slot or a 2014 class slot(early enrol jan) but that means hes going back to hs to do a 5th year or hes going to prep school or a milford type factory. i'll stop with this, but i would like to know more and most likely none of our beat guys or recruit sites will answer the call. fine. let me know when hes on campus. on to the next slot.

dont get me wrong, i love that the kid is pumped to be a husky looking at his twitter. hope he kills it.

HFD....None of those schools offered Donald Thomas either. Edsall had many, many recruits without offers that turned out pretty damn good.

Reaction Score
HFD....None of those schools offered Donald Thomas either. Edsall had many, many recruits without offers that turned out pretty damn good.
Or Marcus Easly either, but to be fair neither did we. We just got lucky they walked on on their own. They weren't even recruited walk ons. Sometimes its better to be lucky than good I guess.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, if you read between the lines in another thread, there just may be a ship for him this fall to enroll.

Unfortunate in one instance but fortunate in another.

One year of high school ball and he's playing in the Big 33? This kid should grow into a beast.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
One year of high school ball and he's playing in the Big 33? This kid should grow into a beast.

THIS!

If this fact doesn't get you guys hot and bothered by the possibilities of this kid ripping up some teams, I don't know what will. To me, it seems like we just landed a steal. I've been wrong before (like twice or something), but I think this kid has a chance to really shock some people...

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
BC's recruiting class ranked at 98, UMASS only two spots behind them at 100. Nice job BC.

It's also funny to see Pitt up at #28 again. Pitt: where highly rated recruits go to watch their careers die....

Reaction Score
BC's recruiting class ranked at 98, UMASS only two spots behind them at 100. Nice job BC.

UConn really has the potential to grow into a beast in this region. It is no wonder BC ran, and is going to astonishing extremes to try and keep UConn out of that would ensure the two programs are competing on equal footing. UConn could become the flagship school for the entire New England region.

Reaction Score
UConn really has the potential to grow into a beast in this region. It is no wonder BC ran, and is going to astonishing extremes to try and keep UConn out of that would ensure the two programs are competing on equal footing. UConn could become the flagship school for the entire New England region.

We still gotta put it all together... good classes and gobs of wins each season!

Reaction Score
dannylan58 1:30pm via Echofon
Congrats youngin @cougarboii33...#UCONN is a great place..the school,people,coaches and players make it a great atmosphere..time to #work

dannylan58 1:41pm via Echofon
#Hardwork #dedication....ull be good buck and stay #humble RT @cougarboii33: Thanks @dannylan58 I'm just following your foot steps

The "network" continues to grow...

That's awesome to see former huskies interacting and having connections with incoming recruits. Makes the program and the school look even better. Goes a long way when pitching the program to recruits in future years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom