Official Bulldozer the Bearcats Game Thread | The Boneyard

Official Bulldozer the Bearcats Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

huskymagic

We wan't to leave Cinci with a bad taste of UCONN on the court.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Time to release my secret weapon....

Flashback 10 years to the 2006 Big East Tournament, Cincinnati was the 8 seed and Syracuse was the 9 seed. Most bracket experts said Cincinnati was pretty much a lock to get in but Syracuse would not get in without a win. The Bearcats and Orange played a tight close games and Freshman Devan Downey was at the line with a chance to make it a 3 point game but he missed the free throw. Then this happened.....

Next thing you know Syracuse wins the Big East Tournament and Cincinnati was left out of the NCAA Tournament all together.

History repeats itself 10 years later.

Nothing to worry about Huskies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Flashback 10 years to the 2006 Big East Tournament, Cincinnati was the 8 seed and Syracuse was the 9 seed. Most bracket experts said Cincinnati was pretty much a lock to get in but Syracuse would not get in without a win. The Bearcats and Orange played a tight close games and Freshman Devan Downey was at the line with a chance to make it a 3 point game but he missed the free throw. Then this happened.....

Next thing you know Syracuse wins the Big East Tournament and Cincinnati was left out of the NCAA Tournament all together.

Nice try Kobe.
This UConn team has nothing even close to GMac. We can't hang with Cinci.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

He took us out with a dagger 3 as well. Nice try.

Reaction Score
Too bad we didn't fall to a 6 seed, that side of the bracket is trash.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
It would be too much to ask to take control right away and win convincingly, wouldn't it?

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Tip @ 2:18, JC on the air now

At halftime of the Temple -USF game, they asked him which one is the best of the AAC bubble teams, obviously knowing what his answer was going to be. He described us as "...inconsistent, but if we bring it we can beat anybody."

Replaying Boatright's game winner from last season over and over has to be good for the mojo.

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
Add a ticky tack foul for Brimah...gotta let us bang down low a little zebras

Reaction Score
I understand that Miller has probably been our best player overall, but with him always taking a foul in the first 2 minutes and having to come out, it's sort of his fault that he has been held back a bit.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Could we like, I don't know, maybe pass the ball inside? Maybe like get the ball past the 3 point line?

Reaction Score
PG play is poor. JA needs to step up. Right now looks lost.

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
Could we like, I don't know, maybe pass the ball inside? Maybe like get the ball past the 3 point line?
Half court offense is brutal to watch - will anyone step up??...

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Offense has not been encouraging so far (to put it kindly).

Reaction Score
Anyone that thinks this team is going anywhere is crazy. No team chemistry and a complete lack of a basketball IQ

Yes I want them to win but just get the season over with and move on.

Lets see if I'm wrong

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
It's actually comical. They are literally playing hot potato. NOBODY wants the ball.

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
Embarassing that we still have no clue how to get any halfway decent look off on offense to this point in the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom