Obviously, Brimah is the problem! | The Boneyard

Obviously, Brimah is the problem!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
7pts and 5rb per game from your senior starting center isn't a problem? He had a nice day rebounding today. That doesn't change the fact he's a liability on offense, for a team that needs scoring more than anything. He's on the list of issues, behind our perimeter players not named Adams, and questionable coaching.

Reaction Score
Jeez Mau, give the kid a break...I don't think a Husky has pulled down 15 boards in a game since Adrien.

Did I say anything about him - just hate the pat on his own back crap, the guy had a good game geez does he have to think he needs to call people out? It's stupid the guys had 5 good games all year but this is when Palantine is loud and obnoxious. Screw him, mr negative gets a shot in right after saying Ollie and the team, program suck - sick of it.

I was going to say he played hard and was pretty good, but this is the first pc of crap post I see.

Reaction Score
Did I say anything about him - just hate the pat on his own back crap, the guy had a good game geez does he have to think he needs to call people out? It's stupid the guys had 5 good games all year but this is when Palantine is loud and obnoxious. Screw him, mr negative gets a shot in right after saying Ollie and the team, program suck - f'm sick of it.

I was going to say he played hard and was pretty good, but this is the first pc of crap post I see.
This is down right comical coming from you. You are such a hypocrite.

Adams 3-14 tonight, guess you will not be rushing into to my Adams shooting thread tonight.............

Reaction Score
Did I say anything about him - just hate the pat on his own back crap, the guy had a good game geez does he have to think he needs to call people out? It's stupid the guys had 5 good games all year but this is when Palantine is loud and obnoxious. Screw him, mr negative gets a shot in right after saying Ollie and the team, program suck - f'm sick of it.

Let's see what's next Jerry showing up to say Adams can't shoot? LOL good news is I won't see it because he's the only idiot I have on ignore!

But Adams not only couldn't shoot he couldn't pass, awful game for him and his sulking and blaming others were out in form in the 1st half. Not good, need much more out of him in both game and maturity.

Reaction Score
Let's see what's next Jerry showing up to say Adams can't shoot? LOL good news is I won't see it because he's the only idiot I have on ignore!

But Adams not only couldn't shoot he couldn't pass, awful game for him and his sulking and blaming others were out in form in the 1st half. Not good, need much more out of him in both game and maturity.
Sad thing is I know you do not have me on ignore, you have said you ignored me 5 times in the past but somehow quote my posts.

Oh and you post about me right after I quote you is not obvious at all. Issues man, issues.

Reaction Score
Just kidding. But if you read the BY, he gets blamed for just about everything.

Just to set the record straight. There are many, many problems, Brimah is the least of them.
Initially I was willing to give Ollie a complete pass because of the injuries, but this team is playing like crap. There is something wrong with this team besides the missing players.s

Reaction Score
Initially I was willing to give Ollie a complete pass because of the injuries, but this team is playing like crap. There is something wrong with this team besides the missing players.s

Yes there is. The one's they have are inconsistent as hell, every one of them. The only consistent one's unfortunately are consistently BAD. I mean I'm sorry, a big Rodney supporter but he can't make a shot. And when he's not shooting and making them, he doesn't play as hard on D just watch. Every other damn player is up and down, no one brings a solid game night in night out, no one. It's painful to watch can you imagine coaching it?

Reaction Score
There is no chance this team can survive a bad outing by Jalen. No matter what anyone else does, if Adams puts up a stinker like he did tonite we won't win. I can't help but think that if KO got him a few minutes of rest he would have played better. I realize the idea of sitting him for even a minute is terrifying KO, but you can't keep playing the kid 40 minutes a nite.

Reaction Score
Why is he grunting so much with every contact? Its like he's having bad sexx.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Purvis and Adams don't know how to play with each other, when to be an alpha and when to be a conductor.

Reaction Score
@Chief00 Is this good free throw shooting form being taught?

1300x731

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Purvis and Adams don't know how to play with each other, when to be an alpha and when to be a conductor.
Rodney Purvis doesn't know how to play with anyone.

It's my theory that having to share the court with Purvis for another year played into Daniel Hamilton's decision to leave early. And really, who could blame him?

Reaction Score
Rodney Purvis doesn't know how to play with anyone.

It's my theory that having to share the court with Purvis for another year played into Daniel Hamilton's decision to leave early. And really, who could blame him?

Daniel Hamilton was half the reason we went into a tailspin midway the year last year shooting just as bad as anyone on this team for a stretch. He shot 25% for about 12 games and turned it over recklessly. Daniel Hamilton wasn't playing another year at UConn when last year began, had nothing to do with Rodney.

This just in, the Germans attacked Pearl Harbor because of Rodney!:confused:

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Daniel Hamilton was half the reason we went into a tailspin midway the year last year shooting just as bad as anyone on this team for a stretch. He shot 25% for about 12 games and turned it over recklessly. Daniel Hamilton wasn't playing another year at UConn when last year began, had nothing to do with Rodney.

This just in, the Germans attacked Pearl Harbor because of Rodney!:confused:
Hamilton was the only player on the team last year who created open shots for other players. Just like Adams this year. If Hamilton wanted an open look, he had to somehow manufacture it himself. That's going to significantly reduce efficiency. That's also what's happening to Adams this year.

And what does that have to do with Purvis? The next open shot he creates for someone else, in rythm, will be the first of his career. Purvis' ineptitude puts way to much pressure on the other guards.

If I were to fault Ollie for something, it would be for being too loyal to Purvis. I know he was highly rated and transferred in when the program was in crisis, but he's holding back team development now.

I said it weeks ago, regardless of point production, Jackson and Vital need to both be getting more shots, more ball touches, and more minutes than Purvis. Purvis is sunk costs.

C

Chief00

@Chief00 Is this good free throw shooting form being taught?

1300x731
A picture can be deceiving - but the answer is no. The ball is not even remotely coming off his fingers correctly - his elbow is not positioned correctly - his upper body is not balanced - thankfully there is no lower body in the photo to analyze - is he even shooting an FT here? So much wrong. Trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Reaction Score
Hamilton was the only player on the team last year who created open shots for other players. Just like Adams this year. If Hamilton wanted an open look, he had to somehow manufacture it himself. That's going to significantly reduce efficiency. That's also what's happening to Adams this year.

And what does that have to do with Purvis? The next open shot he creates for someone else, in rythm, will be the first of his career. Purvis' ineptitude puts way to much pressure on the other guards.

If I were to fault Ollie for something, it would be for being too loyal to Purvis. I know he was highly rated and transferred in when the program was in crisis, but he's holding back team development now.

I said it weeks ago, regardless of point production, Jackson and Vital need to both be getting more shots, more ball touches, and more minutes than Purvis. Purvis is sunk costs.

What does it have to do with Purvis? You are the one who mentioned DHam would've stayed if Purvis was leaving. To top that off I'm thinking Rodney's decision to stay was after DHams decision to get in the draft.

My point was DHam had a streak just as awful as what Rodney is going through shooting the ball. And I'm guessing Rodney won a couple of those games he was dreadful in, with his shooting. Not a fact but he shot well enough to be a better perimeter player than Daniel. And DHam created a lot (he rebounded a ton, very good) but you can create all you want, he clanked quite a few during that stretch so if it ain't going in, creating means zero.

If you actually came into this year thinking they'd be a better team without Rodney you'd be just whacked. He's not making shots and he's not playing well, awful actually, but facts are they still need him to start making shots and to say anything other is ridiculous.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom