NY6 eyeballs | The Boneyard

NY6 eyeballs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
anyone have the TV ratings for the NY6 bowl games?

Given these are just NIT games in disguise, I'm wondering if the ratings have gone down from previous years.
Does the average fan care who won the Rose Bowl?

I think if the ratings drop substantially, it might apply additional pressure to expand the playoff.
People want interesting matchups in games that mean something.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
anyone have the TV ratings for the NY6 bowl games?

Given these are just NIT games in disguise, I'm wondering if the ratings have gone down from previous years.
Does the average fan care who won the Rose Bowl?

I think if the ratings drop substantially, it might apply additional pressure to expand the playoff.
People want interesting matchups in games that mean something.

If the ratings are down and they probably are down, I blame the lack of logical order in the airing times of these games. Games are on all the time at different hours seemingly with out any consistency year to year.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Here you go.

"The two College Football Playoff semifinal games were up vs. 2015, with Clemson-Ohio State (5.5) edging Alabama-Washington (5.3) in adults 18-49 and the two games switching spots among viewers. Both games averaged more than 18 million viewers."

Ratings Dec 26 to Jan 1 (ESPN dominated)

Ratings Jan 2

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The Rose Bowl almost beat the playoff games.

They will probably cancel it.

Reaction Score
It was a Monday holiday and sort of a bonus one at that with no NFL and they were good games. The Rose always does well and this year it had 2 brand names in a really exciting game. Oregon and Stanford ain't USC.

The College football invitational tournament did better but still not great for what it is supposed to be. New Years Eve is a guarantee of limited audiences especially for the 2nd game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom