NY Post- Is UConn Being Slept On? | The Boneyard

NY Post- Is UConn Being Slept On?

Reaction Score
When so called journalists are posting inaccurate hit pieces about UConn Football it's a tell. The tell is that while they're promoting the narrative that we can't succeed, the underlying agenda is them fearing we will inevitably succeed. A lot of reasons play into this. Rivalry, jealousy, regionalism and parochialism. But the double standard is pretty clear. Context doesn't matter. Just cherry pick your snapshot and pretend leadership doesn't matter. Money doesn't matter. Coaching doesn't matter. Nothing matters but your lazy, inaccurate take on history. I sincerely hope we have the opportunity to correct the record in the near future.

On the other hand there are some good institutions, good leadership, good journalists and fans who cover the Big 12. I welcome their rivalries and visits to CT. and NY. We will represent you well.

Reaction Score
When so called journalists are posting inaccurate hit pieces about UConn Football it's a tell. The tell is that while they're promoting the narrative that we can't succeed, the underlying agenda is them fearing we will inevitably succeed. A lot of reasons play into this. Rivalry, jealousy, regionalism and parochialism. But the double standard is pretty clear. Context doesn't matter. Just cherry pick your snapshot and pretend leadership doesn't matter. Money doesn't matter. Coaching doesn't matter. Nothing matters but your lazy, inaccurate take on history. I sincerely hope we have the opportunity to correct the record in the near future.

On the other hand there are some good institutions, good leadership, good journalists and fans who cover the Big 12. I welcome their rivalries and visits to CT. and NY. We will represent you well.
the number of context-lacking, inaccurate, and flat out WRONG assertions about UConn football on twitter, are simply mind-boggling. I had to mute accounts like "memphis belongs in big12" - that guy is straight grasping now, it's kinda weird. I'm glad I haven't seen anyone create a campaign account like that, for connecticut (i hope i'm right about this, and one doesn't exist). keep your head/dignity up, no matter what happens in this realignment stuff.

Reaction Score
Just curious - where can you bet on UCONN's total wins for this season? Would prefer a place with a sign up bonus.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Just curious - where can you bet on UCONN's total wins for this season? Would prefer a place with a sign up bonus.
FanDuel will work, but you have to be physically outside of CT to place the bet; when we legalized sports gambling in Connecticut, in-state bets are still banned… poorly thought-out by our legislators, but at least it’s easier to drive to Massachusetts to bet on UConn than it is to get the law changed

Reaction Score
FanDuel will work, but you have to be physically outside of CT to place the bet; when we legalized sports gambling in Connecticut, in-state bets are still banned… poorly thought-out by our legislators, but at least it’s easier to drive to Massachusetts to bet on UConn than it is to get the law changed
I am in CA. They don't allow digital betting yet :( There are sites that do betting, but they don't have total wins per season type of betting for college football.

Reaction Score
Take a trip to Springfield and hit that bet hard. I do not gamble except to be sociable with friends at Saratoga, and I write off the sure losses as the price of reconnecting. But if I did gamble even a little I would be making that trip.

Reaction Score
FanDuel recently added a couple more win total options for the good guys:

47B409CA-D0C8-4397-95EC-4A40C9C4836C.jpeg

Reaction Score
The +2900 is a bet I might actually make (even though it is likely to lose). Putting up $50 to wait 4 months to win $55 isn't exciting to me. I generally don't do season long prop bets unless the return is pretty substantial. Don't like locking up my money that long on the app.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom