Now that my anger has subsided....... | The Boneyard

Now that my anger has subsided.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
the game was really lost after that Boatright technical.......how did Blaney keep him out there after that. Calhoun literally would have dragged him off the court and not put him back in the rest of the game. I know he is young, but I feel that last few games in particular, he has played with a me first attitude and has done little to make this team better.

Reaction Score
my anger subsided ever since we lost to Rutgers and Seton Hall back to back

Reaction Score
my anger subsided ever since we lost to Rutgers and Seton Hall back to back

Yup.

I thought the ucf game was a fluke.

Once they lost to the Hall and Rutgers, I knew it wouldn't be a vintage, uconn type year.

I've sorta learned to be ok with all of the losses since.

Coming off a NC, I'm not too frustrated but just a little worried about the future.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The game was lost because for all the athleticism and talent on this team, they have shown that they do not know what it takes to win basketball games.

Each loss to date has had a couple dozen plays that cost them the game. Bad offensive choices, lack of effort rebounding, not playing physical defense, and lack of court awareness. These things don't show up on the stat sheet but they sure as heck do on the scoreboard.

They have been in these games on talent alone and without a transcendent player like Kemba to bail them out, the selfishness and lack of basketball IQ has been exposed.

The technical while dumb did not lose this game, who taunts down 4? Perimeter D and rebounding lost this game. The bad shot selection was less of.a problem today, but would have kept them in it.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Yup.

I thought the ucf game was a fluke.

Once they lost to the Hall and Rutgers, I knew it wouldn't be a vintage, uconn type year.

I've sorta learned to be ok with all of the losses since.

Coming off a NC, I'm not too frustrated but just a little worried about the future.

I wouldnt say I have been ok ive just decided to not get my hopes up, the team just doesnt have it, it is what it is. During games I would throw things or punch a wall, now I just shake head instead its not worth getting upset over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom