Nova Game Tickets #filltherent | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Nova Game Tickets #filltherent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Not for nothing, but this thread is misplaced. Those of us who post on the football board and are less than 50 miles from East Hartford are already probably going to the game.

This thread and a link to Mr. Melio's twitter feed (actually Dooley's. He just retweeted about two dozen Melio tweets) needs to be posted on the basketball boards.

Not sure anyone would open it. There's a spirited debate over best pizza going on right now.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Not sure anyone would open it. There's a spirited debate over best pizza going on right now.
Still!?!?!?! WTF? Tell them they sell pizza at Pratt & Whitney Stadium...wait I just did.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Um..shouldn't Mets start with a capital M? :rolleyes::cool:
Only if you assume it relates to the baseball team and isn't just a random assortment of letters and numbers.

Reaction Score
@EnzosDad: Villanova ticket offer for @UConnFootball ends today at 5 pm. Need time to coordinate ticket distribution with Uconn. Thanks to ALL #RiseUp

Times running out! #Huskyup!!

Reaction Score
Just having some fun with you. :cool: I hope you are able to get a ticket.

Here is a humerous story. I was at a mens retreat last year in Lenox MA with my chuch that conveniently ended the afternoon of a Saturday evening UCONN game. Early at the retreat I met a guy from Alabama and we joked about how good Alabama was in football and naturally I came back with "We're the basketball capital of the World" retort, etc.

Well anyway, I told the MC that I had some complementary UCONN football tickets and he asked me to stand up and tell all the guys that I had around 20 UCONN football tickets to give away. I also used the opportunity to take another jab at my Alabama friend. I said something like there's a guy here from Alabama and their pretty good in football but we're emerging and we're top's in basketball, yada yada yada..... The guy from Alabama comes back with the best line ever. He blurted out to the crowd. - THE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ALABAMA AND UCONN IS, NOONE GIVES OUT FREE ALABAMA FOOTBALL TICKETS!... That definately was a gotcha moment that I experienced.

Reaction Score
that's not true...alabama gives out plenty of free tickets to recruits, their parents, their coaches, their handlers....lol

we have 20 going thursday night. Its mostly about the tailgate with some friends from high school, but hopefully the game will be enough to keep us there past halftime

Reaction Score
Mike Melio ‏@EnzosDad 2 hours ago

To our @UConnFootball Faithful- you'll be receiving an email from Athletic Dept. in regards to your tickets- please respond to them!
--------

Basically, if you requested free tickets from him, you need to respond to the Athletic Dept's email to confirm that you or anyone else going with you are not prospective student-athletes. Need to respond by 10am Wednesday, otherwise no ticket for you.

Reaction Score
Can anyone confirm if a child under 1 year old would need a ticket to get in?

I looked at Rentschler's website but I don't see anything about it

Husky25

Reaction Score
Can anyone confirm if a child under 1 year old would need a ticket to get in?

I looked at Rentschler's website but I don't see anything about it
Children under 2 may get in without a ticket, but they are not super vigilant about it. My son turned 2 just prior to last season. He was at Stony Brook and Boise State without a ticket.

They also allowed a diaper bag with age appropriate drinks and snacks.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Children under 2 may get in without a ticket, but they are not super vigilant about it. My son turned 2 just prior to last season. He was at Stony Brook and Boise State without a ticket.

They also allowed a diaper bag with age appropriate drinks and snacks.
Watch out for that. I brought a diaper bag that was a backpack to the spring game 2 years ago and had a hard time getting in. It needs to look like something that a woman would fit 2 months worth of makeup in to pass.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Watch out for that. I brought a diaper bag that was a backpack to the spring game 2 years ago and had a hard time getting in. It needs to look like something that a woman would fit 2 months worth of makeup in to pass.
He was potty trained by the time the spring game rolled around. Just brought a small backpack for him.

Husky25

Reaction Score
I suppose you could use this as well.
flask.jpg

huskypantz

Reaction Score
He was potty trained by the time the spring game rolled around. Just brought a small backpack for him.
So you're making him carry your makeup????

Husky25

Reaction Score
So you're making him carry your makeup????
What are you talking about? I didn't have an issue with the diaper bag. Security rummaged through it, put a wrist band around the handle, and sent us on our way.

Re: Spring game, even potty trained toddlers have accidents. We packed a small backpack with a change of clothes and a couple pull-ups.

Husky25

Reaction Score
I think he was joking
tough to tell on a message board. Typically give people the benefit of the doubt, but I've been on edge lately.

huskypantz

Reaction Score
tough to tell on a message board. Typically give people the benefit of the doubt, but I've been on edge lately.
Sorry man, yes it was a joke. You'll be much more at ease after a good round of tailgating tomorrow followed by a solid UConn win. If we ever meet up I'll buy you a beer and we can trade potty training stories.

Reaction Score
I like many have a extra ticket. Should be at Silvas around 530.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom