Nova Game Tickets #filltherent | The Boneyard

Nova Game Tickets #filltherent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If anyone is looking for tickets to Thursday's home opener vs Nova, a huge UConn donor Mike Melio is offering to pay for your tickets!!

@EnzosDad: Short on Resources?I'll buy tickets for ANYONE that is COMMITTED to joining us at The Rent Sept 3rd! NO JOKE @UConnFootball #RiseUpTogether

He's also been tweeting a lot of about filling the rent so we can accelerate conference realignment. Does he know something we don't?

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
If anyone is looking for tickets to Thursday's home opener vs Nova, a huge UConn donor Mike Melio is offering to pay for your tickets!!

@EnzosDad: Short on Resources?I'll buy tickets for ANYONE that is COMMITTED to joining us at The Rent Sept 3rd! NO JOKE @UConnFootball #RiseUpTogether

He's also been tweeting a lot of about filling the rent so we can accelerate conference realignment. Does he know something we don't?

Sounds like an awesome dude, and glad he's a HUSKY!

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Last year UConn slashed prices before the BYU game and a lot of people showed up. It looked a lot more packed than it was on TV, but everyone left early :confused:

Reaction Score
The tickets are only available to people who are able to ask with a sentence that shows an education was important to you. :cool:. Sorry but I could not resist. :D
Sorry professor, where do I recieve a free ticket? Happy?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I promise to look for the free tix I got at the BBQ too. Lord knows where my wife put them, but I'll look.

Reaction Score
You're right. Where are all the others?

It would be nice to acknowledge who are our big name donors, but there are plenty of other folks that do a lot for the program.

At the risk of having a cheesy "we're all heroes" moment, there really are a lot of folks here The Boneyard that give away free tix to students and those who can't afford them.

One of the proudest moments I had last year was before the BYU game being able to give two extra tickets my tailgate had away to two students on the condition that they got in there by kickoff and screamed their heads off. It felt good that almost 10 years after I graduated I was able to two UConn students.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Last year UConn slashed prices before the BYU game and a lot of people showed up. It looked a lot more packed than it was on TV, but everyone left early :confused:
I hope the ticket office learned their lesson from last year's BYU game.

BYU was thought to be a near sell-out and they released something like 7,000 tickets from season ticket restriction 48 hours before kick off. It required a grass roots Twitter purchasing push to get them sold. I will never count green dots again.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Not for nothing, but this thread is misplaced. Those of us who post on the football board and are less than 50 miles from East Hartford are already probably going to the game.

This thread and a link to Mr. Melio's twitter feed (actually Dooley's. He just retweeted about two dozen Melio tweets) needs to be posted on the basketball boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom