Notre Dame is going to | The Boneyard

Notre Dame is going to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
crucify the Nebraska-Duke winner. Duke wasn't all that great back when UConn played them, but with Jones at PG they are completely clueless...and Nebraska just doesn't have much talent.

Reaction Score
Its an ugly low scoring game but it doesn't mean both these teams are bad. Duke has played well with Jones and Nebraska looked very good in beating A&M on their home court. Duke also started very slow against OK St so that could be a problem if they advance. Slow start against ND and it will be very hard to overcome.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
having a flashback to some game UConn played against some team in red and white. Were those teams clueless and talent-free?

Reaction Score
I wouldn't discount Duke in the least against Notre Dame.I would be shocked if they played and it wasn't at least close.I think Williams would have a field day inside.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I wouldn't discount Duke in the least against Notre Dame.I would be shocked if they played and it wasn't at least close.I think Williams would have a field day inside.

Have to wonder why she's not having a field day today. Six points so far.

Reaction Score

ND will beat Duke by at least 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01