Notre Dame Game Thread | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Notre Dame Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was looking so forward to this game. N.Dame is overrated.Don't get me wrong, they are a good team.But not No.2 I was not impress with N.Dame defense or their Post play.
To me Texas is the team,that played UConn the best so far.

Reaction Score
oh-uh. Geno is admitting that this team might have the intangibles. He better be careful, otherwise he might admit that this is a really, really good team. He loves everything about this team??? What's going on? what alien has taken over our Geno's body??

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
What is that on Geno's chest?

Reaction Score
I was looking so forward to this game. N.Dame is overrated.Don't get me wrong, they are a good team.But not No.2 I was not impress with N.Dame defense or their Post play.
How is ND overrated? This game could have gone the other way if Collier gets a foul early in the 2nd half.

Reaction Score
upload_2016-12-7_20-52-34.png

upload_2016-12-7_20-54-1.png

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
What was that white thing peeking out from under Geno's shirt?

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Geno looks pretty happy. And she should be.

Reaction Score
Most of the better UConn teams are like Ivan Drago. They just come out, loom over their opponent, and then proceed to bludgeon them into submission.

Way too early to tell how this team will perform in the season and postseason, but my early impression is that they're more like Rocky than Drago. They take their lickin', but keep on tickin'. ;)

Reaction Score
TX plays a very different type of game and has played UConn very tough this year and in the elite 8 last year. But ND has a much deeper bench than does UConn, and UConn has almost no margin of error--fouls, injuries, off nights, etc. Notre Dame will get a lot better, and maybe UConn will too. But don't misunderestimate :) ND.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score

Don't sell them short. If we had 1 or 2 more key fouls this is a totally different game. Also if they light it up from 3 it is a totally different game. Don't count them out. Wouldn't be surprised if we have to play them again this year.

Reaction Score
Looking at the stats, UConn did great adjustment on Ogunbowale. She was unstoppable in 2nd qtr.

Reaction Score
How is ND overrated? This game could have gone the other way if Collier gets a foul early in the 2nd half.
I agree, I don't think they are overrated. The have a lot of young talent that could be much more dangerous as the season progresses. The difference once again was the UCONN commitment to defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom