Not that I'm into conspiracies... | The Boneyard

Not that I'm into conspiracies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I work in Putnam not far from the area where Calhoun lives in Pomfret. Last week on Friday I stopped at a gas station in a pretty rural area out on 44 and there was a Range Rover with Mass plates at the pump and a dude in a suit inside. He seemed kind of out of place but I had forgotten about it. UNTIL NOW

Reaction Score
I work in Putnam not far from the area where Calhoun lives in Pomfret. Last week on Friday I stopped at a gas station in a pretty rural area out on 44 and there was a Range Rover with Mass plates at the pump and a dude in a suit inside. He seemed kind of out of place but I had forgotten about it. UNTIL NOW
Pretty sure suits were legalized in Putnam earlier this year

Reaction Score
Oh crap. Friday's are always the days that AD's hire new coaches. Plus, if you jumble the letters from "New Boston College Basketball Coach" it spells Jim Calhoun.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

Not to burst yourbubble but my ex-wife lived in Dudley MA when I first started dating her. If someone farts in Putnam you can hear it in Mass. A car with a Mass license plate in Putnam isn't anything out of the ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom