Not sure the QB spot is locked up for the next 3 years. | The Boneyard

Not sure the QB spot is locked up for the next 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Yes, our O line play was anemic, at best. But I just don't think CW has the size or sense to lead us to higher levels. The term "serviceable" comes to mind and we need much more than that.

Just a complete disappointment to watch live today. Pathetic crowd numbers and boring offense.

And am I the only one who thinks the Gezpatcho rent a cops are getting a little out of hand?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Well, I think just based on all the press that Cochran has received in the past and how much press Lagow is receiving this year, Whitmer being the starter for the next three years should never be the assumption. I think we are all hoping it is the case, because that means that he will be really really good. We'll see...

Reaction Score
This is why it's always so silly in the offseason to act like certain players will never sniff the starting role. Until we get a freshman or sophomore QB who comes in here and PERFORMS for an entire year, I'm not calling the QB position locked up.

I don't even necessarily think it's locked up THIS year. It's very plausible that after Maryland, CW will have thrown as many interceptions as JM did all last season.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Um I'm not sure the QB position is locked up for three quarters. If they had anyone on the bench they would have made a change today.

Reaction Score
Chandler Whitmer will never lose a staring contest.

But I don't expect him develop if stoopid Deleone pulls him for the Wildcat after every successful pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom