Not losing on Saturday.......oh! what a relief it is. | The Boneyard

Not losing on Saturday.......oh! what a relief it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is not a indictment of the team, or the season so far (well, to be honest, maybe a little bit) but it really felt good to go through a Saturday without having to worry if we would end up throwing away another winnable football game. My expectations were so high coming into this year with the new coaching staff and a reliable QB at the helm, that it almost felt surreal when, and how, the losses began to pile up. So, not having to be concerned about another loss was a weight off of my mind. Again.......not an indictment against the team. Just a hope that the bye week will be nothing but a positive re-enforcement that the season is only a third of the way through and there is still time to right this ship. My belief in the team is still strong. My hope is unwavering. From what I have read the team had a great week of practice. So, lets get ready for a turn around from the Huskies and continue supporting them with your butt in a seat when they come back home to the Rent. I'll be there in my seat for the rest of the season. No matter what!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom