Non-Key Tweets | Page 578 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
It's work-induced asthma. He feverishly writes realignment scenarios to the point that he hyperventilates

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Am I a terrible person for thinking that he's making this up for attention?

There is something very wrong with him. It's hard sometimes to make fun of him because he's not well.

Still other times it's even harder not too because it's so ridiculous. On the bright side he does want out attention so he's probably we are commenting on him at all - and rest easy he's reading this thread.

Reaction Score
Am I a terrible person for thinking that he's making this up for attention?

Well, some weeks back, he had hinted that he was a victim of abuse when he was younger. Strange that he mentioned it publicly, but if true, understandable.

Yet, two weeks ago, he said the BYU reports have been the "third worst experience" of his life. He said the top two were a house fire and losing two people who's names I didn't recognize. So we're led to believe that the criticism he has taken over the BYU reports were worse than his childhood abuse.

I mean... something doesn't add up.

Reaction Score
Well, some weeks back, he had hinted that he was a victim of abuse when he was younger. Strange that he mentioned it publicly, but if true, understandable.

Yet, two weeks ago, he said the BYU reports have been the "third worst experience" of his life. He said the top two were a house fire and losing two people who's names I didn't recognize. So we're led to believe that the criticism he has taken over the BYU reports were worse than his childhood abuse.

I mean... something doesn't add up.
It actually does..he is a straight up EDP...

Reaction Score
All the Memphis fans seem to think that they are in. In the last 12 hours I have gone from hopeful, bordering on optimism about our future, to having that same sinking feeling as the last few times we went through this. It feels like this:

upload_2016-7-28_8-15-53.jpeg

Reaction Score
All the Memphis fans seem to think that they are in. In the last 12 hours I have gone from hopeful, bordering on optimism about our future, to having that same sinking feeling as the last few times we went through this. It feels like this:

View attachment 14690
While I am starting to feel the same way you are, I keep reminding myself that Memphis fans are using the random tweet from a Rivals board member, who claims he know about expansion before everyone else. Meanwhile, most Big 12 writers connected have said we are in the top 4 as of now.

Memphis makes less sense than Houston. And it is a HORRIBLE school, and the third biggest market in the state. Third.

Reaction Score
The B12 initially wanted to wait for P5 adds. As a whole, I think we are the most legit P5 school of any of the candidates. (BYU could argue). Imo, the B12 will not bring in 3-4 teams that do not look P5 and leave us on the table.

Reaction Score

View attachment 14690
Ain't over till it's over. At least we only have to overcome the geography. Memphis has to overcome the fact that they're objectively a piece of trash.

Reaction Score
While I am starting to feel the same way you are, I keep reminding myself that Memphis fans are using the random tweet from a Rivals board member, who claims he know about expansion before everyone else. Meanwhile, most Big 12 writers connected have said we are in the top 4 as of now.

Memphis makes less sense than Houston. And it is a HORRIBLE school, and the third biggest market in the state. Third.

The reason it gained credibility is because of his two previous posts earlier this month. He was adamant that the B12 would announce they were expanding well before the ACC news, when everyone else was saying expansion was dead. He also said it would be 4 teams.

Reaction Score
All this is nothing more than someone putting together various tweets to make up a tweet that sounds semi-reasonable. There's no way the Big 12 is ready to make an announcement on August 1st.

Reaction Score
All this is nothing more than someone putting together various tweets to make up a tweet that sounds semi-reasonable. There's no way the Big 12 is ready to make an announcement on August 1st.

You're referring to the BYU quote I assume? The other guy gave the timeline of mid-August.

Remember though that the ACC grabbed Louisville a week after Maryland said they were leaving.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
You're referring to the BYU quote I assume? The other guy gave the timeline of mid-August.

Remember though that the ACC grabbed Louisville a week after Maryland said they were leaving.
Bowlsby said October.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom