Non-Key Tweets | Page 560 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
And so this serial fiction of the modern twitter age has reached a sad chapter. We'll we ever turn this channel off and finally look away? Nah - not yet.

Reaction Score
It's like the email he posted yesterday to the ESPN radio affiliate where he complained about being made fun of, then challenged them to cite him as a source regarding BYU as long as ESPN promised to either confirm or deny his information in research. So in other words, he wanted them to give him credit, then find out if what he was saying was true after they cited him in an on-air report.

What a desperate attention whore.

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 32m32 minutes ago
@PostJimmer @Kevin4byu @MattSBN BYU was my attempt at 3rd confirmation. Not a fishing expedition or even a 2nd confirmation. A 3rd.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 22m22 minutes ago
I regret mentioning BYU. Not because I doubt what I wrote but because of the complete lack of those who cover BYU to consider I'm right.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 20m20 minutes ago
@JaredtheCougrFn I gave Vanquish the Foe some info and offered them more? Have I heard back from them? Nope.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 19m19 minutes ago
@JaredtheCougrFn No excuse for the people who cover BYU. They should disinterested.

Reaction Score
Here is the story about this BYU thing.

1: A random BYU fan on a chat room on a BYU message board said two days ago that BYU has an invite to the B12. Other BYU fans ran with it on the message board.

2: Dude of WV read the message board post and ran with it acting like BYU is heading to the B12 - all official confirmed, blah blah.

3: Two days later (today) the dude ov WV is starting to realize he could be wrong and is starting to get emotional over it. Now he is busy making up fake emails and attacking BYU people because they won't talk to him.

The real reality is that the B12 has a yes or no vote if they expand or not next week and have their usual press conference after the meetings. The dude of wv is praying that BYU becomes a member.

Dude of WV is afraid of Texas and Oklahoma leaving the B12.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 32m32 minutes ago
@PostJimmer @Kevin4byu @MattSBN BYU was my attempt at 3rd confirmation. Not a fishing expedition or even a 2nd confirmation. A 3rd.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 22m22 minutes ago
I regret mentioning BYU. Not because I doubt what I wrote but because of the complete lack of those who cover BYU to consider I'm right.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 20m20 minutes ago
@JaredtheCougrFn I gave Vanquish the Foe some info and offered them more? Have I heard back from them? Nope.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 19m19 minutes ago
@JaredtheCougrFn No excuse for the people who cover BYU. They should disinterested.
Maybe, Chris, they are rational people that realize you are A COMPLETE LUNATIC.

Reaction Score
  1. Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 12m12 minutes ago
    @Kyle_Lamb It was a jibe at you. The FoIA thing. since your claim to fame is FoIA related.

0 retweets0 likes
  2. Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 13m13 minutes ago
    @Kyle_Lamb They assume they are right. I never do. I assume I'm missing a key piece of information that could change everything.

0 retweets0 likes
  3. Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 13m13 minutes ago
    @Kyle_Lamb I'm not close minded. I look in the corners and look again and again. I look over and over. Some are not willing to do that.

0 retweets0 likes
  4. Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 16m16 minutes ago
    @Kyle_Lamb Kyle, with all due respect...go file a FOIA.

0 retweets0 likes
  5. Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 17m17 minutes ago
    @Kyle_Lamb Find one... just one. I'm longwinded sure but never fuzzy.

0 retweets0 likes
  6. Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 20m20 minutes ago
    @Kyle_Lamb I've very clear in what I mean and I give detailed reasons for it.

0 retweets0 likes
  7. Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 20m20 minutes ago
    @Kyle_Lamb I'm not some ego driven oracle who pontificates in rhyme hoping to be interpreted as correct.

0 retweets0 likes
  8. Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 21m21 minutes ago
    @Kyle_Lamb I might change what I think will happen. But I'm never fuzzy. I dare you to find one example where I've been fuzzy.

0 retweets0 likes
  9. Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 22m22 minutes ago
    @Kyle_Lamb I don't do that. never have.

0 retweets0 likes
  10. Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 23m23 minutes ago
    @Kyle_Lamb Wrong. It's about context.

0 retweets0 likes
  11. Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 26m26 minutes ago
    @Kyle_Lamb If I wanted to push a (non) story I would write something about Oklahoma bolting for the Big Ten because the GoR is flimsy.

0 retweets0 likes
  12. Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 31m31 minutes ago
    @Kyle_Lamb Not doing that... Handing them the facts. Just asking to be acknowledged is reasonable.

0 retweets0 likes

Reaction Score
Archived Dude of WV calls...

2012..."Sources close to WVU with ties to Ohio State President E. Gorden Gee confirm that the Big 10 has all but decided to accept the applications of Georgia Tech and UVA and is seriously considering adding UNC as the Big 10’s 17th member as insurance against potential U.S. Department of Education sanctions against PSU that could lead to Penn State being ineligible to receive federal student aid due to violations of the Clery Act."

(Ohh..the irony!)

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
I wish The Dude posted here. What fun we would have. Can you imagine Fishy's interactions with him? Whalers? Nelsons?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I wish The Dude posted here. What fun we would have. Can you imagine Fishy's interactions with him? Whalers? Nelsons?
He'd ignore/block everyone then wonder why he wasn't getting a reaction. It'd be boring.

Reaction Score
Christopher Lambert‏@theDudeofWV

Mountaineer Steve ‏@Mountaineer_Ste · 3h3 hours ago  South Carolina, USA
@theDudeofWV I am not buying what you provided, but I won't hold it against you if you are wrong.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 3h3 hours ago
@Mountaineer_Ste It's very real. The problem may be #12.

@Mountaineer_Ste BYU is real. Extra money makes that happen. It's a lot. Who needs a network.

@Mountaineer_Ste 11 doesn't solve the problem. It also delivers less money.

@IRaiseMyFlag @BYUblue22 Big 12 is simply saying one thing publicly but another in private. Hard to reconcile sometimes.

Thunder Dome ‏@Stormy0891 · 2h2 hours ago  Highland, UT
@IRaiseMyFlag @theDudeofWV @BYUblue22 the dude has discussed items that are very fluid

@Stormy0891 @IRaiseMyFlag @BYUblue22 Its hard. No doubt. But I'm confident.

@Stormy0891 @IRaiseMyFlag @BYUblue22 Do I worry? Yes. Look at the mess the B12 made of WVU's entry.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 2h2 hours ago
@Stormy0891 @IRaiseMyFlag @BYUblue22 But the benefit is there both in terms of playoffs & money.

@BYU_CJ @IRaiseMyFlag @BYUblue22 Inside info aside. BYU is the only real option.

Royal_Blue‏@BYU_CJ
@theDudeofWV @IRaiseMyFlag @BYUblue22 and that is the problem as I see it. Who do you add besides us at this point?

@BYU_CJ @IRaiseMyFlag @BYUblue22 UC, UCONN, UCF, CSU... Or

@BYU_CJ @IRaiseMyFlag @BYUblue22 UH because of what Tramel wrote.

@BYU_CJ @IRaiseMyFlag @BYUblue22 Whoever ESPN wants.

@BYU_CJ @IRaiseMyFlag @BYUblue22 But be prepared for BYU not to be a full member or get a full share.

@IRaiseMyFlag @smarx1090 @Peter_J_Novak @BYUSportsNation 30 mins after the meeting there is a presser.

@IRaiseMyFlag @smarx1090 @Peter_J_Novak @BYUSportsNation Either Bowlsby comes out and says the Big 12 has decided to not expand.

@IRaiseMyFlag @smarx1090 @Peter_J_Novak @BYUSportsNation Or he comes out & says the Big 12 will expand & BYU is announced as #11.

@IRaiseMyFlag @smarx1090 @Peter_J_Novak @BYUSportsNation I understand The.vote on BYU will follow the yes/no vote on exp

Robyn Ryskamp ‏@robynfritter · 2h2 hours ago  Honolulu, HI
@theDudeofWV @BarryR13 You have a 50% chance of being correct. Or incorrect.

@robynfritter @BarryR13 No. Go back to what I originally said. The outcome of the vote to expand is unknown.

@robynfritter @BarryR13 But the incentives are there. More $ & increased playoff odds.

@robynfritter @BarryR13 I also know that BYU is acceptable to both UT & OU. A major hurdle.

Reaction Score
ennis Dodd's is saying no expansion again this afternoon/early night.

Dennis Dodd ‏@dennisdoddcbs 23m23 minutes ago
Big 12 board of directors has scheduled conference call with media at conclusion of Tuesday meeting during B12 media days.

Vakaviti ‏@vakaviti 19m19 minutes ago
@dennisdoddcbs Is this didfferent than normal procedure?

Dennis Dodd ‏@dennisdoddcbs 17m17 minutes ago
@vakaviti Regular meeting.

riboflavin ‏@riboflavinLLC 16m16 minutes ago
@dennisdoddcbs @vakaviti so no reason to think there could be expansion news?

Dennis DoddVerified account
‏@dennisdoddcbs
@riboflavinLLC @vakaviti No.

Dennis Dodd @dennisdoddcbs
Tuesday conference call with Big 12 board not expected to advance expansion talk.
5:02 PM - 15 Jul 2016

Can someone take away dude of WV's Internet access?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The Dude is mentally ill. I just feel bad for him.

I don't know if his tweets about being abused as a child are true or not - but either way I hope he gets the professional help he needs.

It's somewhat facinating to me that there are still people that believe he is sharing inside info (not here on Twitter). I guess this is why spam exists - it must work on some percentage of people.

Reaction Score
But I stand behind what I wrote. Thankfully we don't have long to wait.

Either we find out that Big 12 is dead until 2024 or we find out that expansion to 12 is happening.

And if Big 12 expansion is given the greenlight I believe my sources that say BYU will be voted on shortly thereafter.

Jimmie Chesh Sports ‏@CheshSports · 3h3 hours ago  Murray, UT
@theDudeofWV I'm saying that if it doesn't happen, you think your TL exploded w/BYU fans before? Watch out. We all want it. Skeptics tho

@CheshSports I've said if it doesn't happen I'm done. I'm staking my reputation on this.

@jscholes85 Look, the Big 12 leaders are gathering in Dallas, in July, at a separate location & having a presser afterwards.

@jscholes85 My point was that in spite of the doubt expressed by others I believe my source is accurate.

@jscholes85 The incentives necessary for expansion are there. It passes my 3 part litmus test.

@jscholes85 I'm certain that BYU was told by Bowlsby there will be a vote and pending the outcome an invitation to join the Big 12.

John Richardson ‏@JohnRichardson · 2h2 hours ago
Seriously, man, what's your deal? Not a single regional/nat'l pundit is hinting at anything close to this. Just stop

@JohnRichardson @jscholes85 So? I've been thru this before you know. My third time actually.

Maximus ‏@IRaiseMyFlag · 2h2 hours ago
@theDudeofWV @jscholes85 It just remains to learn if the votes are there.

@IRaiseMyFlag @jscholes85 I understand that BYU has the votes.

Maximus‏@IRaiseMyFlag
@theDudeofWV @jscholes85 As a Football & Basketball, partial member?

@IRaiseMyFlag @jscholes85 Makes the Sunday proble moot.

@IRaiseMyFlag @jscholes85 I didn't bother to ask but that's my assumption.

@jscholes85 Am I nervous? Yes. I'm I worried? Yes! But I'm confident too.

@jscholes85 All the doubts expressed to me today by friends in the media come from statements being made in public & to Dodds.

@jscholes85 But my source knew about the presser yesterday. He knew they were meeting at a separate location.

@jscholes85 At the end of the day why are the 10 leaders of the B12 converging on Dallas to meet away from the media?

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score

@jscholes85 But my source knew about the presser yesterday. He knew they were meeting at a separate location.

@jscholes85 At the end of the day why are the 10 leaders of the B12 converging on Dallas to meet away from the media?

Great, so his source is the night manager at the Dallas hotel.

Reaction Score
I laughed when he said "But my source knew about the presser yesterday. He knew they were meeting at a separate location."
I posted it in the Big 12 Meetings thread on the same day he is talking about. The source was Jake Trotter who tweeted it.

Reaction Score
I'm beginning to think he really is delusional. For I long time I thought he was just an attention whore who threw random stuff on the wall to see what stuck. Now I think he really believes he is an insider and breaking news. It's a little disturbing.

Of course, if BYU gets an invite on Tuesday, and it is announced at this presser, then holy moly, maybe the Dude actually does know something. That is even scarier!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
ennis Dodd's is saying no expansion again this afternoon/early night.

Dennis Dodd ‏@dennisdoddcbs 23m23 minutes ago
Big 12 board of directors has scheduled conference call with media at conclusion of Tuesday meeting during B12 media days.

Vakaviti ‏@vakaviti 19m19 minutes ago
@dennisdoddcbs Is this didfferent than normal procedure?

Dennis Dodd ‏@dennisdoddcbs 17m17 minutes ago
@vakaviti Regular meeting.

riboflavin ‏@riboflavinLLC 16m16 minutes ago
@dennisdoddcbs @vakaviti so no reason to think there could be expansion news?

Dennis DoddVerified account
‏@dennisdoddcbs
@riboflavinLLC @vakaviti No.

Dennis Dodd @dennisdoddcbs
Tuesday conference call with Big 12 board not expected to advance expansion talk.
5:02 PM - 15 Jul 2016

Can someone take away dude of WV's Internet access?
Why? He's playing the game odds that reporters do. If you are wrong, you take some heat and then people don't remember the prediction, but, if you are right, you use that as to burnish your credentials as an insider.

I treat the WV boys, Bluevod, the Flug and company as fan fiction. They are an entertaining diversion for a minute or two.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I'm beginning to think he really is delusional. For I long time I thought he was just an attention whore who threw random stuff on the wall to see what stuck. Now I think he really believes he is an insider and breaking news. It's a little disturbing.

Of course, if BYU gets an invite on Tuesday, and it is announced at this presser, then holy moly, maybe the Dude actually does know something. That is even scarier!
No matter what happens he will say he was right because he has already postulated every outcome. Btw - he is delusional AND thinks he's an insider. Textbook narcissist.

Reaction Score
Dennis Dodd‏@dennisdoddcbs

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 20h20 hours ago
Oklahoma is not interested in half-loaf solution...will work toward full-load future with one of PAC/SEC/B1G=2024

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 19h19 hours ago
OU-Boren wanted to push B12 into total reform. CCG+EXP+B12N
OU thought they had momentum..had Cincy-UCONN with most traction but UT said no

ESPN & FOX also said no on investing and greasing the skids/distribution for B12N.

Oklahoma is not interested in half measures in B12 in which would tie themselves to extended B12 GOR.

Reaction Score
No good deed goes unpunished. Regardless of what happens Tuesday I'm done. 3rd Worst experience of my life.

I've done the work. This isn't baseless mongering. I'll be back Tuesday to either say kiss my ass or apologize.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 56m56 minutes ago
Nothing more I can add. I'll be back Tuesday.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 49m49 minutes ago
I knew about the press conf Wednesday night.

This seems to be what the B12 is telling media. Notice the timestamp.

I learned about BYU after those posts were made.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 48m48 minutes ago
1 of 3 from the Facebook group.
CngII2DWgAI0jxA.jpg

Reaction Score
2 of 3 from the Facebook group.
CngIP2RWIAAT_iV.jpg

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 50m50 minutes ago
3 of 3 from the Facebook group.
CngIaMUWcAAC7Ch.jpg

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV · 50m50 minutes ago
I'm done until Tuesday. All my cards are on the table.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
If only we were so lucky that he'd finally be done with his nonsense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom