Non-Key Tweets | Page 489 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
I do buy the premise that Gee's comments were taken out of context. That was a rather abrupt about face regarding the possibility of expansion. As far as B1G expansion, it would be interesting if the went to 20 and kept the core 10 ogether for rivalry reasons and then put the 2nd 10 into the other division, played seperate schedules with no FB crossover and had the division winners meet in the CCG.

Reaction Score
I do buy the premise that Gee's comments were taken out of context. That was a rather abrupt about face regarding the possibility of expansion. As far as B1G expansion, it would be interesting if the went to 20 and kept the core 10 ogether for rivalry reasons and then put the 2nd 10 into the other division, played seperate schedules with no FB crossover and had the division winners meet in the CCG.

Also, if Gee's comments are accurate, why haven't ESPN, CBS etc. etc. been all over this story?

Reaction Score
MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 18h18 hours ago
The real story is UT being passed by A&M as biggest athletic dept.

UTDrew6 ‏@UTDrew6 2h2 hours ago
@MH ver3 That's a one time instance mainly due to their stadium donations. Use some real analytics and logic here dude.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 2h2 hours ago
@UTDrew6 if you'd have read on I said exactly that but you cannot deny the huge gains they have made on UT since joining sec.

@MH ver3 We're not going to base long term decisions on the yearly whims of what happens at Texas a&m. That's for DAMN sure.

@MH ver3 Nope but that doesn't mean UT is going to disrupt the conference affiliation model just because aggy is making more $.

Jake TrotterVerified account‏@Jake_Trotter
Texas coach Charlie Strong says he favors the status quo on the issues of expansion, adding a championship game.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 3h3 hours ago
Greg Flugaur Retweeted Jake Trotter

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jake_Trotter/status/722440212723335168… There is so much Horse n Buggy thinking going on in B12..they like being RC COLA...product hidden in pantry room.

Randy Watts ‏@randywatts7 17h17 hours ago
@Bluevodreal @CGreen63 any chance at all Texas and/or Oklahoma gets an invite?

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 17h17 hours ago
@randywatts7 @CGreen63 yes I know they want Texas BAD and told Okl would come as well. Not sure Texas will say yes. ND head fake ? 4 UT?

Dan Harmsen ‏@DL_Harmsen 15h15 hours ago
@Bluevodreal @randywatts7 @CGreen63 B12 GOR is too strong. A lot of B12 sources talking about weak ACC GOR too. A few years ago maybe.

Corneilus Green ‏@CGreen63 15h15 hours ago
@DL_Harmsen @Bluevodreal @randywatts7 I don't see Texas or Oklahoma leaving the Big 12 unless it's for the Pac-12

Randy Watts ‏@randywatts7 8h8 hours ago
@CGreen63 @DL_Harmsen @Bluevodreal why the the Pac-12 over Big 10?

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 5h5 hours ago
@randywatts7 @CGreen63 @DL_Harmsen I do not see it either Texas that is. Okl wants in but will not without Texas.

UHCougar07 ‏@UHCougar07 5h5 hours ago
@Bluevodreal FSU to the BigXII? Maybe that is why expansion is reported to be on hold?

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 4h4 hours ago
@UHCougar07 FSU is indeed in play. But to who? They I am told will be the first Domino.

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 4h4 hours ago
Rumors starting to come out but all are guessing schools. They have done great job of keeping quiet. fsu,nc,gt,nc still front. ND? inplay

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 3h3 hours ago
@Bluevodreal I'll add NBC is being a player in talks.

Dooley ‏@DooleyMcStitch 2h2 hours ago
@Bluevodreal UConn?

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 41m41 minutes ago
@DooleyMcStitch not to the Big10. Maybe ACC after the dominos.

C.L.H. ‏@calluke1 6m6 minutes ago
@Bluevodreal @DooleyMcStitch no big 12 for huskies?

Dooley ‏@DooleyMcStitch 1m1 minute ago
@calluke1 @Bluevodreal The B12 has to decide whether or not they want long-term security (expansion/TV) or implode in 5 yrs (do nothing).

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 2m2 minutes ago
@calluke1 @DooleyMcStitch maybe I think uconn brings a lot to the table for both. NY market.

Dooley ‏@DooleyMcStitch 6m6 minutes ago
@Bluevodreal @calluke1 Agreed. It's too bad UConn isn't AAU. Sandwiching NYC and exposure into New England could've been great for B1G.

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 7m7 minutes ago
@DooleyMcStitch @calluke1 I'm told that is not so much a deal breaker now.

Dooley ‏@DooleyMcStitch 3m3 minutes ago
@Bluevodreal @calluke1 Maybe not. ND hockey was a start and if what you're saying about FSU is true. Either way, UConn needs movement.

Tom ‏@TommyNole 3h3 hours ago
@Bluevodreal in other words, I'm skeptical that so many people can keep a secret this big for this long. This would involve a lot of folks.

@TommyNole partly because it is fluid and you don't talk about a deal until it is done. JD has openly said are open for business talks on.

Mitch Green ‏@MitchWGreen 3h3 hours ago
@Bluevodreal did you mean to list "nc" twice? or is one NC State? Also, is VA being discussed?

@MitchWGreen no meant UVA has one.

BrewDog ‏@BrewDog44 1h1 hour ago
@Bluevodreal will ACC backfill with AAC teams or will B12 take rest of ACC?

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 44m44 minutes ago
@BrewDog44 that is the big Question. What do they do...I have heard Big12 may poach some of the remaining but not specific school yet.

BrewDog ‏@BrewDog44 20m20 minutes ago
@Bluevodreal have heard B12 wants FSU or Miami plus Clemson if 4 other ACC teams go B1G. Then ACC reloads with AAC schools.

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 1m1 minute ago
@BrewDog44 I was told today by former FSU prez if he had to guess as of now FSU to big10

Why quiet? ACC and none of the network want this public now. No advantage even the Big10 needs it quiet for now.

Corneilus Green ‏@CGreen63 3h3 hours ago
@Bluevodreal Why would the ACC want this quiet? They're the one being raided

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 2h2 hours ago
@CGreen63 becasue at this point they are hanging on by a legal thread if and when it leaks the Dam breaks.

Corneilus Green ‏@CGreen63 2h2 hours ago
@Bluevodreal I think the GOR has no teeth. It's just a maneuver to keep schools from leaving

@CGreen63 FSU Lawyers have already declared that and FSU is inplay. Does the ACC now file suit? They lose either way.

Corneilus Green ‏@CGreen63 2h2 hours ago
@Bluevodreal It would be poetic justice. They ended the Big East and Big 10 could end the ACC with Big 12 and SEC taking the rest

OleRog ‏@OleRog 3h3 hours agoMidland, TX
@Bluevodreal ????? Usurping more teams?

@OleRog The goal has always been 6 to make 20 team league. Would they settle with 4 and 16 yes if it is not a good deal.

Tom ‏@TommyNole 1h1 hour ago
@Bluevodreal there would just be so many people directly involved. Somebody would have loose lips (accidentally or intentionally).

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 1h1 hour ago
@TommyNole well some are talking they are telling me and a couple others. Family friend former prez @FSU says it on.

Storrs South ‏@UConn6thBorough 7m7 minutes ago
@DooleyMcStitch @Bluevodreal @calluke1 I've heard UConn is on path to AAU membership in the next 10 years

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 6m6 minutes ago
@UConn6thBorough @DooleyMcStitch @calluke1 right now 4 sound very close UVA,NC GT FSU with ND in play you would need a 6th maybe Uconn

Dooley ‏@DooleyMcStitch 6m6 minutes ago
@Bluevodreal @UConn6thBorough @calluke1 A group of PSU, ND, RU, UConn and the other B1G alumni camps would seal up NYC & Boston for B1G.

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 28s28 seconds ago
@DooleyMcStitch @UConn6thBorough @calluke1 I would like it. I just have never heard uconn to big10 but many names still quiet on purpose.

pj

Reaction Score
I'm guessing a lot more people fantasize about Scarlett Johansson than Mayim Bialik.

Hey. Don't compare Scarlett to a white whale. It's ruining my fantasy.

Reaction Score
Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 57m57 minutes ago
Greg Flugaur Retweeted John Ourand

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ourand_SBJ/status/722511724104916992… BTM has been telling us for months FOX was going to get AT LEAST HALF of new B1G Tier 1 contract...

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 57m57 minutes ago
Details will be interesting to see....any NBC in partnership?

Omega Supreme ‏@OmegaSupreme914 50m50 minutes ago
@flugempire NBC will get the other half

Doug ‏@NebGradDubDub 20m20 minutes ago
@OmegaSupreme914 @flugempire I would love NBC to get the other half and use ND as its lead in. Or a B10 game before and after ND game

Omega Supreme ‏@OmegaSupreme914 20m20 minutes ago
@NebGradDubDub @flugempire I think they have a great shot

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 19m19 minutes ago
@NebGradDubDub @OmegaSupreme914 I agree...

Andy smith ‏@Doctor_alesmith 17m17 minutes agoCleveland, OH
@flugempire @NebGradDubDub @OmegaSupreme914 well that seem a little to much. Isn't the pac12 get that with everything

Kevin Hagemeier ‏@KevinHagemeier 48m48 minutes ago
@flugempire about $250 million per year over 6 years for 1/2 the deal. ESPN seems to be a non player

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 25m25 minutes ago
250 mil a year for only half of content?...25 FB + 50 BB? Holy smokes!!!

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 23m23 minutes ago
If other half = FOX half?!.... 500 million a year..3 Bil for 6 years...? Plenty of content for BTN FB & BB left over? Again..holy smokes!

Kevin Hagemeier ‏@KevinHagemeier 20m20 minutes ago
@flugempire I think the remaining rights will fetch more than a pro rata amount. Law of Scarcity.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 22m22 minutes ago
FOX deal with B1G...and for only 6 years. MEGA Bleeping earthquake in Conference Realignment/Expansion. Bomb just hit

Reaction Score
Frank the Tank ‏@frankthetank111 36m36 minutes ago
Frank the Tank Retweeted SBJ/SBD

B1G TV news. Up to $250 million for 50% of first tier package for Fox. ESPN currently pays $100 million/yr for 100%.

Frank the Tank ‏@frankthetank111 33m33 minutes ago
Frank the Tank Retweeted SBJ/SBD

If numbers hold, we're looking at up to $500 million per year for Big Ten TV rights *without* any BTN dollars. HUGE.

James Stevenson‏@JamesStevenson
@frankthetank111 that counts basketball so it's 112 million (100 ESPN + 12 CBS) vs 250 million

Frank the Tank ‏@frankthetank111 34m34 minutes ago
Frank the Tank Retweeted James Stevenson

True - should add in the CBS basketball package to the current first tier figures.

Andrew Wamugi‏@AndrewWamugi
@frankthetank111 i still can't see ESPN giving up the other half with the rose bowl plus The Game. urban and Harbaugh just got started..

Frank the Tank ‏@frankthetank111 33m33 minutes ago
Frank the Tank Retweeted Andrew Wamugi

Agreed. I've long predicted that Fox and ESPN would split the B1G TV rights and that's still the most likely outcome

Kristi DoshVerified account‏@SportsBizMiss
Kristi Dosh Retweeted John Ourand

Reported $250m/year for HALF of Big Ten's first-tier rights is close to what other confs get for 1st AND 2nd tier!

Frank the Tank ‏@frankthetank111 30m30 minutes ago
Frank the Tank Retweeted Kristi Dosh

Some further context on how much the Big Ten is getting from Fox for just half of its first tier rights.

Andy StaplesVerified account‏@Andy_Staples
Big Ten isn't going DIII no matter what courts do. Its schools are about to become very successful sellers of television shows.

Frank the Tank ‏@frankthetank111 27m27 minutes ago
Frank the Tank Retweeted Andy Staples

Agreed. That threat was always such a blatantly hypocritical ruse.

Matt Sarzyniak‏@mattsarz
Compare: FOX pays B1G $250M for 25 FB, 50 MBK. Pac-12 in '19 will get $250M total from FOX & ESPN for 45 FB & 68 MBK https://post original url/n8HKyZ6GtJ

Matt Sarzyniak ‏@mattsarz 26m26 minutes ago
Matt Sarzyniak Retweeted Matt Sarzyniak

@frankthetank111 additional context

James‏@DSJBWC
@frankthetank111 what do you think of a PAC12/Big12 merger or some sort of pooling of resources to try to catch up to B1G and SEC?

Frank the Tank ‏@frankthetank111 2m2 minutes ago
Frank the Tank Retweeted James

Doubful. Pac-12 has large issues with several Big 12 schools. I'm sure they'd like a resurrection of the Pac-16 plan

Reaction Score
UTDrew6 ‏@UTDrew6 1h1 hour ago
@theDudeofWV Sources: Fox, Big Ten Closing In On Media Rights Agreemen

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 54m54 minutes ago
@UTDrew6 Oh joy!

Trip Manfro ‏@pfac51 50m50 minutes ago
Trip Manfro Retweeted Frank the Tank

@theDudeofWV #B1G

Trip Manfro added,

Frank the Tank @frankthetank111
If numbers hold, we're looking at up to $500 million per year for Big Ten TV rights *without* any BTN dollars. HUGE.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 19m19 minutes ago
@pfac51 @frankthetank111 No. About 36m per school. Exactly what I expected.

Dan Wolken ‏@DanWolken 17m17 minutes ago
Dan Wolken Retweeted Micah Pearson

And the Big Ten is about to blow that out of the water

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 16m16 minutes ago
@DanWolken @micahpe Wow! Do the math. $500M / 14 is $35.7M each.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 15m15 minutes ago
@DanWolken @micahpe That's proportionate with the increases every major conf receives from a new contract.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 14m14 minutes ago
@DanWolken @micahpe But does not reflect greater value of the B1G product - just inflation.

Micah Pearson ‏@micahpe 16m16 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @DanWolken where are you seeing 500 million?

Christopher Lambert‏@theDudeofWV
@micahpe @DanWolken Double the reported Fox number.

Micah Pearson ‏@micahpe 11m11 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @DanWolken I doubt they get that high. It might beat out the sec but barely and when sec resigns they will out beat them.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 9m9 minutes ago
@micahpe @DanWolken B1G would have to top $700M a year in rights fees to hit the estimated $50M per school.

Micah Pearson ‏@micahpe 10m10 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @DanWolken sec gets much better ratings for football, they will be a better investment.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 8m8 minutes ago
@micahpe @DanWolken That means whoever buys the other half of the rights must pay nearly double what Fox is paying.

Micah Pearson ‏@micahpe 2m2 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @DanWolken they don't have to pay that, its an open bid.

Micah Pearson ‏@micahpe 12m12 minutes ago
@theDudeofWV @DanWolken I googled it. Didn't see any link in this conversation to the source. It says could and up to 500 million.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 12m12 minutes ago
If B10 gets same $ in 2nd half of package (tier 1) Big Schools will get 35$ + 8 BTN = 43 Mil TV ONLY per school. TV $ ONLY.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 10m10 minutes ago
Greg Flugaur Retweeted Greg Flugaur

https://mobile.twitter.com/flugempire/status/722542129533177856… What this would indicate is starting 2017 with addition of Conf Payouts (bowl-BB Tourny) Each Big School=53/54 mil

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 8m8 minutes ago
If 2nd half of negotiations goes as well as (FOX 250 mil) then...this is more than 45 mil per school estimate (TV + Conf payouts) projected

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 7m7 minutes ago
Now we need to see how many of those 25 FB games in FOX package ends up on FOX vs FSI.... Same with Basketball.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 6m6 minutes ago
Anyone who spouts this FOX/B1G package only indicates mere inflation should not be talking about this issue....because they are clueless.

reg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 4m4 minutes ago
Hopefully for Delany's sake...he has more than 1 bidder...more than 1 interested group in obtaining other 25 FB / 50 BB live content.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 3m3 minutes ago
I'm guessing Delany does. BTM told us FOX would get at least half...but I don't think he thought 250 mil worth. I will ask him in May.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 1m1 minute ago
I see people on Twitter once again confusing what B1G was projected to get with TV money only vs TV money + Conf payouts. Dumbfounding

ME: Sour grapes Dude. :D

Reaction Score
Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 23m23 minutes ago
This is why I don't do podcast with idiots. If you can't get understand how significant this FOX/B1G deal vs the nonsense you spewed..

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 21m21 minutes ago
Big difference between... TV Money only Vs TV Money only + Bowl $ + BB Tourney. This FOXB1G TV only deal (1/2 total content) is a monster

Flintdawg8208 ‏@Odharris1 20m20 minutes ago
@flugempire ya boy the dude is spinning this like it's a disappointment for the Big Ten. Hater no matter what.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 16m16 minutes ago
@Odharris1 He is scrambling up "TV only" projections vs total payouts which include "TV only". Intentionally or not...the guy is well..

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 15m15 minutes ago
@Odharris1 This TV Only package of 1/2 of B1G Tier 1 deal is mind losing if 2nd half of package comes in same or close.

Flintdawg8208 ‏@Odharris1 9m9 minutes ago
@flugempire he's losing his mind because he knows it's a short deal and that mean realignment come in within the next six years for sure

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 15m15 minutes ago
@Odharris1 And we haven't gotten to new B1G CCG deal part of it yet... ...while B12 ponders if they should even have CCG. Good grief.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 14m14 minutes ago
@Odharris1 Boren is shaking his head at the fools in the B12. Oklahoma is not going to stand for this *

Reaction Score
LOL. Didn't the Dude claim that the B1G's Deal would only see a 10-15% increase over what they are currently earning? What a flipping tool. You have to love that this deal is for 6 years only as well. It comes to an end right around the same time The Big 12's GOR is set to expire. In seven years Diamond Jim Delany is coming for The Univerity of Texas. He may just relieve Bowlsby of Oklahoma and Kansas for good measure. Sucks for the Dude, as I highly doubt The SEC is going to be picking up WVU's Calls.

Reaction Score
Eric ‏@kurly99 2h2 hours ago
@MH ver3 just wanted to give you a heads up. No one but friends read it didn't want to write about this topic without mentioning you

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 42m42 minutes ago
@kurly99 nah it's cool man

Eric ‏@kurly99 39m39 minutes ago
@MH ver3 thanks, this stuff fascinates me

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 40m40 minutes ago
Fox gonna pay $250 mil per year for the cheap half of B10 contract.

That's $18m per school per year...for the CHEAP half

Looking like the other half will go for somewhere between $375-$450m per year.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 39m39 minutes ago
Looking like the $40-$50m per school number was correct after all. And this is all before BTN shares.

KMK. ‏@KilcreaKelly 40m40 minutes ago
@MH ver3 no need to expand now

@KilcreaKelly expansion for B10 has and always will be about BTN not the TV contracts.

Now the $$ will be too much for Tobacco Road to ignore.

Fox's deal will have pro rata for B10 additions.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 38m38 minutes ago
It will give them additional inventory on top of the 25 fb and 50 bball games.

I'd imagine The other half will too.

Is it worth $17m for 2 football games and 4 bball games?

80s Tiger ‏@80sTiger 38m38 minutes ago
@MH ver3 what will the B12 look like when they announce a B12 network with the LHN rolled in ?

@80sTiger it ain't gonna change our tier 1&2 deal. Not per team.

Andrew Wamugi ‏@AndrewWamugi 38m38 minutes ago
@MH ver3 don't forget our digital rights $ similar to NFL deal with Twitter

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 37m37 minutes ago
@AndrewWamugi b12N will help close the gap a little but the gap is going to be wide until we re-up our contract.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 36m36 minutes ago
B10 was wanting a longer deal for less but Fox offered a ridiculous amount to keep it short.

Erich Keithly ‏@ekeithly_1 36m36 minutes ago
@MH ver3 How does this make sense?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 35m35 minutes ago
@ekeithly_1 B10 was asking 12 years, $200m per.

Andrew Wamugi ‏@AndrewWamugi 36m36 minutes ago
@MH ver3 Fox's $250M is the exact dollar amount 21st Century Fox was supposed to cut from budget which has led to employee buyout offers

@AndrewWamugi I wonder why they paid so much for a short term deal when they could've gotten it cheaper for more years?

@AndrewWamugi now the second half will be 6 years too because B10 wants them to be together.

Andrew Wamugi ‏@AndrewWamugi 34m34 minutes ago
@MH ver3 term length is closer to a pro sports deal. changing tv viewing habits make 10-year deals risky for all parties.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 33m33 minutes ago
@AndrewWamugi I think it has a lot to do with where fox sees viewership shifting to streaming even more in the near future.

NBC is willing to go $350m per year for the other half so I'm pretty sure it will go higher.

If ESPN wins the bidding without splitting with another network it could be bad bad news for ACC or B12.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 33m33 minutes ago
Scary fact: B10 rights will be up for renewal again before B12 and ACC rights are up.

Andrew Wamugi ‏@AndrewWamugi 33m33 minutes ago
@MH ver3 what about SEC?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 29m29 minutes ago
@AndrewWamugi same. They are locked up for awhile too

Doug ‏@NebGradDubDub 29m29 minutes ago
@MH ver3 just think, ACC,B12,SEC, P12 all signed 10-15 year deals to get more cash. B10 at 6 years getting that kind of $ is impressive

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 16m16 minutes ago
@NebGradDubDub @MH ver3 Mind blowing.

Mountaineer Steve ‏@Mountaineer_Ste 27m27 minutes agoIrmo, SC
@MH ver3 Well there is a reason Fox wants a short window. They are afraid they won't be able to afford the high payouts down the road.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 31m31 minutes ago
I misspoke. NBC will go $250 on the other half. That's my bad. Still a lot of cash.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 30m30 minutes ago
The other half will be a bidding war though.

Still will net close to $40m before BTN$$

At this amount of $$ B10 expansion is a matter of who and when not if.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 29m29 minutes ago
Also misspoke about pro rata. The deal would increase but in a graduated amount to the newcomers.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 28m28 minutes ago
Put this in perspective. One B10 team will make in a year on half their rights what the entire AAC makes in a year.

Nathan Brice ‏@NathanBrice3000 2h2 hours ago
@Bluevodreal Is the Big Ten the first domino?

@NathanBrice3000 yes so to speak.

Nathan Brice ‏@NathanBrice3000 2h2 hours ago
@Bluevodreal Would they go to 16?

@NathanBrice3000 goal is 20 but would go 16 if they can't get the right fit.

Matt Alexander ‏@Hawks5151 2h2 hours ago
@Bluevodreal I think the new BIG TV deal proves they don't need to add anyone. Looks like the schools are going to get paid well.

@Hawks5151 I would be happy with that but the Fox numbers are not final and my Fox contact did say the 4 teams from ACC.

Matt Alexander ‏@Hawks5151 2h2 hours ago
@Bluevodreal If they are are saying it includes the 4 ACC teams and they are announcing the deal, means they maybe close to deal with the 4

@Hawks5151 not sure what proposal it was based off. They submitted two including and not including. It should start leaking soon.

Scott Wright ‏@cscottwright 2h2 hours ago
@Bluevodreal @Hawks5151 Your Fox contact did say the 4 teams from the ACC are what? Included in the reported numbers? Or have agreed to move

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 1h1 hour ago
@cscottwright @Hawks5151 just that two bids were given including and not including.

Rob Puthoff ‏@RobPuthoff 15m15 minutes ago
@Bluevodreal what percentages would you give for those 4 teams to come to the #B1G ? 50/50 70/30?

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 4m4 minutes ago
@RobPuthoff I would say 50/50

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom