Non-Key Tweets | Page 487 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
I am headed back to Florida at the end of the week for a check up on my cancer. I will talk to a BOT member that I occasionally talk with and see if the FSU rumors have any legs....I suspect that they do not.

FSU doesn't play straight re public records though...There is a Florida public information request that has been in since last July re a copy of the GOR. The administration has returned that they only have the signature page on record (really?).

A lawyer who is also a fan found that remarkable and six months ago filed a request for any correspondence or email related to the GOR or the media contract. He has been stiff armed so far and is about to file suit.

Ditto all the good wishes - Even the Sea Goat has a heart - Godspeed to you and yours! (Don't worry, when you come back hale and hearty, we'll bust your stones again!)

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Odd since the victory parade in Hartford for the UConn women's basketball team made the 6 PM news on ABC 7 in NYC the other day...
And...........and......during Saturday's Mets game, Hernandez, Darling and Cohen were chatting about the upcoming UConn Women's BBall parade

Reaction Score
FSU doesn't play straight re public records though...There is a Florida public information request that has been in since last July re a copy of the GOR. A lawyer who is also a fan found that remarkable and six months ago filed a request for any correspondence or email related to the GOR or the media contract. He has been stiff armed so far and is about to file suit.
No worries, Don the Senior Associate recruiter's floating around CT and open to submitting FOIA requests on his company's network; enthusiastic, no response guaranteed, and zero info! ;) Good luck with your health.

Reaction Score
Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 2h2 hours ago
@mcgoblue@abrick75 that's not what several lawyers think. I'm no lawyer but have done a ton of contracts and looks like to me it is clear.

And there you have it. That is a comprehensive legal opinion if I ever saw or gave one..

He is no lawyer. He has not read the ACC GOR. He has no first hand knowledge of....anything. But, it "looks like to me it is clear." Ok, then.

Maybe he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I am headed back to Florida at the end of the week for a check up on my cancer. I will talk to a BOT member that I occasionally talk with and see if the FSU rumors have any legs....I suspect that they do not.

FSU doesn't play straight re public records though...There is a Florida public information request that has been in since last July re a copy of the GOR. The administration has returned that they only have the signature page on record (really?).

A lawyer who is also a fan found that remarkable and six months ago filed a request for any correspondence or email related to the GOR or the media contract. He has been stiff armed so far and is about to file suit.
I hope your visit goes well. We may have different rooting interests in college sports but we all want you to kick cancer's @ss.

Reaction Score
Thanks guys....hard to kick cancer's ass...it just bides its time, waiting for when you think things are going well. Frickin' evil stuff.

I have a great team...oncologist and the best radiation folks on the planet. I hope this check up shows no metastastic cancer...what we call NED (No Evidence of Disease).

Reaction Score
Thanks guys....hard to kick cancer's ass...it just bides its time, waiting for when you think things are going well. Frickin' evil stuff.

I have a great team...oncologist and the best radiation folks on the planet. I hope this check up shows no metastastic cancer...what we call NED (No Evidence of Disease).

Hope it shows NED as well Bud!

Reaction Score

Good luck!

BTW, my daughter starts at FSU in the Fall.

Reaction Score
Odd since the victory parade in Hartford for the UConn women's basketball team made the 6 PM news on ABC 7 in NYC the other day...
They have given very positive coverage to both UConn men and women this year on channel 7 at 6pm, especially highlights of the women's games in the tourney, and not only the final four. Very pro UConn reporting.

Reaction Score

Good luck

Reaction Score
UTDrew6 ‏@UTDrew6 Apr 14
@MH ver3 70k in football? Cmon, I call Stop on this.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 Apr 14
@UTDrew6 no Stop. The stadium was built to be expanded up to 70k if needed.

UTDrew6 ‏@UTDrew6 Apr 15
@MH ver3 Well it won't be needed. There aren't 70k UCONN football fans in the entire world. They're not coming to Big 12.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 24h24 hours ago
@UTDrew6 and if they do how will you feel about it?

J ‏@UCONNfan14 14h14 hours ago
J Retweeted Husky Army

@MH ver3

J added,

CgHMeMkVIAAy3cI.jpg

Husky Army @thehuskyarmy
ESPN's sources... #UConn6thBorough

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 3h3 hours ago
@UCONNfan14 @thehuskyarmy imagine that. I think it was back in January I was telling you guys the same.

Reaction Score
Storrs South ‏@UConn6thBorough 1h1 hour ago
Storrs South Retweeted Greg Madia
@MH ver3 is it as bad as it sounds? What are you hearing?https://twitter.com/GregMadia/status/721680880905814016…

Storrs South added,

Greg Madia @GregMadia
Realignment & expansion is on hold, for now, according to WVU president Gee, Oregon AD Mullens & VT AD Babcock - Rivals

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 Protected Tweets 1d1 day ago
@UConn6thBorough @GregMadia don't read too much into it. All the data hasn't even been presented yet.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 Protected Tweets 41m41 minutes ago
@UConn6thBorough @GregMadia still meeting in early June to go over the data.

Storrs South ‏@UConn6thBorough 39m39 minutes ago
@MH ver3 I hope you're right

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 Protected Tweets 38m38 minutes ago
@UConn6thBorough Gee isn't pompous like Boren. He isn't out airing dirty laundry. He is towing the company line.

Storrs South ‏@UConn6thBorough 33m33 minutes ago
@MH ver3 appreciate the insight. Only time will tell once the B12 talks the data over

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 Protected Tweets 1d1 day ago
@UConn6thBorough @GregMadia Gee is technically correct. Expansion is on hold-until after the meetings.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 4h4 hours ago
I warned everyone the Big 12 was dysfunctional.

LEGUME DUPRIX ‏@popmurtha 4h4 hours ago
@theDudeofWV Who could've guessed a conference that had 1/3 of its member schools leave would be dysfunctional?

Christopher Lambert‏@theDudeofWV 4h4 hours ago
@popmurtha you would think a conf that lost 1/3 of its members would stop being dysfunctional.

Erich Keithly ‏@ekeithly_1 3h3 hours ago
@theDudeofWV @popmurtha It's called the Big East and the BIG XII going down the same path...

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 2h2 hours ago
WVU's Gee says research data on potential members does not support Big 12 expansion.

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal Apr 14

Bluevod Retweeted Troy

good article showing the situation. I did not say the deal is done just serious talks. Plus it looks like GOR toast.https://twitter.com/TroyJr_67/status/720434685575348225…

Bluevod added,

Troy @TroyJr_67
B1G Expansion Primer of Rumors and Facts B1G Expansion Primer of Rumors and Facts via @testudotimes @Bluevodreal

Harry S ‏@HarryHareBear 4h4 hours ago
@Bluevodreal I wrote that, thanks! Just curious, have you heard anything further?

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal 4h4 hours ago
@HarryHareBear good article. Yes talks are VERY serious and everyone is trying to keep it quiet. Lawyers believe ACC GOR has no teeth.

Reaction Score
Cincinnati fan here.....Cincinnati and UCONN to the BIG12 seems like a no brainer to me. We want a BIG12 paycheck as badly as you do, but what a Cluster Mess of a conference.... You have Texas, Oklahoma, and the eight dwarfs. The dwarfs can't decide what day of the week it is, til Texas tells them. Missou, Nebraska, A&M, and Colorado all gave up 100 year old rivalries just to escape the madness. Texas has no interest in building a solid BIG12 conference, they just want to continually show the dwarfs how much bigger their schwantz is. I know Cincinnati would kill to get a BIG12 paycheck, I can't help but feel like it would be an absolute deal with the devil.

pj

Reaction Score
Greg Sw aim ‏@GSw aim Apr 13
If #Big12 falls apart, two each go to #SEC, #B1G, #ACC, with four to #Pac12. It'll be interesting, as #UT has to lose #LHN to go anywhere.

I doubt this, but if it's true that all B12 schools find a P4 home ... then I think Texas goes independent ... which means that a tenth program from the G5 must be added to the 9 B12 schools to keep the P4 conferences at even numbers. ACC, welcome independent Texas plus WVU and UConn?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom