No Wooden nomination but Gabby Williams is............. | The Boneyard

No Wooden nomination but Gabby Williams is.............

Reaction Score
The Most Interesting Woman in the World!!!!

gabbysoars.jpg

Seriously, who needs a Wooden nomination when you are already the MIWITW??? Sure, all WCBB fans have seen her literally soar over the competition, but us diehard Husky fans know there is much, much more to this elite athlete. Whether she is working with one of the many student organizations she belongs to, killing it in the classroom or spinning some throwback vinyl in her apartment-this young woman rocks!!!

Reaction Score
There is something about Gabby that really ignites the fires of UCONN fans :D:D

Reaction Score
There is something about Gabby that really ignites the fires of UCONN fans :D:D

That's true in my case. What I like about Gabby is her athleticism, her hustle and her desire to be a better basketball player.

Case in point, I just watched the National Championship game against ND when she committed a couple of fouls and missed a point blank layup. Fast forward to this year against ND and she was the best player on the court. Scoring, rebounding, block shots, strong defense. I just love watching her play.

Reaction Score
We should have a Auriemma Award, and Gabby will be the first in the list.

Reaction Score
We should have a Auriemma Award, and Gabby will be the first in the list.
Don't kid yourself----Geno has given out that AWARD many times to Gabby--and most loudly after the USF game--he told the world how outstanding she is--and you have to see her in person--to really get the full Gabby Williams Talent!!

Geno is very sparing of giving out praise--usually it's she's good (take your pick; slow and not quick, can't jump makes up for it by falling , thinks too much, doesn't think at all) so when Geno gives Katie Lou, Napheesa, Gabby, Chong public high praise--that's like winning the Freedom metal.

Still I like the Auriemma Award--to be given out at graduation--all those above and Kia shall be the first to get it!!

Reaction Score
The Most Interesting Woman in the World!!!!

View attachment 18622

Seriously, who needs a Wooden nomination when you are already the MIWITW??? Sure, all WCBB fans have seen her literally soar over the competition, but us diehard Husky fans know there is much, much more to this elite athlete. Whether she is working with one of the many student organizations she belongs to, killing it in the classroom or spinning some throwback vinyl in her apartment-this young woman rocks!!!

The award for Gabby isn't about needing--it's about respect for how far her level of play exceeds everyone else--Guards or post--she beats them on the court!! I guess if you rule the Court--then you must be Queen----Gabby.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom