no action yet | The Boneyard

no action yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
NSD is hours away, heres the questions:
-laray smith has ind, cuse and uconn to pick from. doesnt look good for us right now
-is britton in this class or next years
-whats up with branford, prep school? 14 commit or what
-is kyle s. a lock?
-wright, stevens and hadley fingers corssed no admissions issues
-dt? are we still hunting
-if branford is 2014 going to prep school they do we offer huff?

any 1 got any other things to look out for?

or is it time to get 2014 recruiting going soon!?!?!?!

post NSD i will do a write up on the clas for those who are interested. not sure when but sometime soon. will have some thoughts on players, the class, ne/ny and so on with ratings and staff stuff.

be sure to check out the uconn website as they will have a running tab going of some kind. hit up all the kids on twitter and get everyone real pumped.

Reaction Score
Here...

desmondconner 6:04pm via twitterfeed
UConn Recruit Britton To Sign On For 2013, CB Branford To Prep, Join Program In 2014. Post original url/Uvj5e5

"UConn Recruit Britton To Sign On For 2013, CB Branford To Prep, Join Program In 2014.

By dconner On February 5, 2013 ·

UConn recruit Chris Britton, a 6-3, 205 pound linebacker from Harrisburg is in for the 2013 class.

Cornerback Jalan Branford, 6-1, 190, from Reading, Pa., is committed to playing for the Huskies in 2014. He’s going to prep school first…Branford is considered a Blidi Wreh-Wilson type. He’s also a two-sport star. Branford also plays basketball.

DC"

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Here...

desmondconner 6:04pm via twitterfeed
UConn Recruit Britton To Sign On For 2013, CB Branford To Prep, Join Program In 2014. Post original url/Uvj5e5

"UConn Recruit Britton To Sign On For 2013, CB Branford To Prep, Join Program In 2014.

By dconner On February 5, 2013 ·

UConn recruit Chris Britton, a 6-3, 205 pound linebacker from Harrisburg is in for the 2013 class.

Cornerback Jalan Branford, 6-1, 190, from Reading, Pa., is committed to playing for the Huskies in 2014. He’s going to prep school first…Branford is considered a Blidi Wreh-Wilson type. He’s also a two-sport star. Branford also plays basketball.

DC"

good news and great to see answers already. so we have 24 commits right now for 2013 and 2 of them are early enrolls who will get schuffled to 2012 commits. we also have our first 2014 commit and early which is cool beans. its a nice connection to the ptogram and a great project prospect.

can some one with a twitter tweet rivals, 247sports, scout and espnrecruiting something like "jalan branford 2014 db-prep school-UConn verbal" just so they all each dig it and get him going.

thanks to who ever does that, u get a like from me for sure! its extemely important every class to be able to land that 1st one, kids a lot of times dont want to be commit #1 in a class so its big that we got the party started already. with a couple family connections and a stocked ny/ne this class is going to be fun to watch. were going to as a fanbase have to work ahrd again social media wise. i know how some of u feel but the impression and perception of the fanbase having a pulse is extremely important whether u like that or not. can't wait for 2moro!!!!

Reaction Score
Kyle S is a lock for us, "re-commited" after his visit

We brought in Andreas Knappe in at DT last year, mixed with campenni, adeyemi, stephen, pruitt and myers.....Fatuksfadsfhasdfhii (sp) coming in 2013......do we really need more?

Reaction Score
HFD no action yet? Are you kidding? No way. l'm sure you have ESPN on at least two screens locked in tonight (ok, maybe a little around 2am), a case of Mt Dew or Dr Pepper to keep you going, a drool towel, a bucket of KFC in the fridge for breakfast and lunch, and conspiracy kitty ready to rock as stories unfold tomorrow. God help the dog if he wants to go out for a walk - it ain't gonna happen. You've got more action going on than l have in years, but l'm damn old.

What you punch in is occasionally baffling and often a little tough to read but you gotta love the passion. Just don't do anything crazy if RL changes his mind.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
@jarhead_1775: @scoutmedia @espnrecruiting @247sports Jalan Branford 2014 #DonBosco prep school - #UConnFootball verbal

I took the liberty of editing some.

thanks for doing that. i diidn't know don bosco was where hes going, thats a+ material for our connections.

Reaction Score
thanks for doing that. i diidn't know don bosco was where hes going, thats a+ material for our connections.

Honestly Dan! Lol the way you wrote it "db-prep school"! I assumed it was don bosco not defensive back! Ah well I corrected it on twitter.

Reaction Score
HFD no action yet? Are you kidding? No way. l'm sure you have ESPN on at least two screens locked in tonight (ok, maybe a little around 2am), a case of Mt Dew or Dr Pepper to keep you going, a drool towel, a bucket of KFC in the fridge for breakfast and lunch, and conspiracy kitty ready to rock as stories unfold tomorrow. God help the dog if he wants to go out for a walk - it ain't gonna happen. You've got more action going on than l have in years, but l'm damn old.

What you punch in is occasionally baffling and often a little tough to read but you gotta love the passion. Just don't do anything crazy if RL changes his mind.

I'm coming over - save some wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01