Njoku to officially visit this w/e | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Njoku to officially visit this w/e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
NCAA requirements as to an OFFICIAL visit

Before a prospect can make an official visit to an institution, the institution must receive the following
documentation:

A valid score from a PSAT, SAT, PLAN or ACT test.

A high school transcript.

Verification that the prospect has registered with the

NCAA Eligibility Center

NO documentation is required for an UNOFFICIAL
Thanks Gioff, appreciate it. Hope the transcript poop gets straightened out soon.

Reaction Score
The interest from UConn actually came late, but with new Head Coach Bob Diaco being a Cedar Grove native, the recruitment makes sense.

"We both connected very quickly," Njoku said. "It's a great school so it's definitely something to consider."

The senior is hoping to nail down a top three or four in the coming days.
"Obviously all these schools have great academic programs, athletic programs," Njoku said. "The place I feel at home is where I am going to go."

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/2...programs.html?c=y&page=1#sthash.D3hISJMK.dpuf

Reaction Score
He seemed to have a love affair with OSU. Haven't heard or seen much on him recently. He would be a very welcome signing day surprise.

Reaction Score
He seemed to have a love affair with OSU. Haven't heard or seen much on him recently. He would be a very welcome signing day surprise.
If you look just above in this thread, there was an article about him which appeared yesterday, that I linked to. It had some interesting quotes in there from him that I hadn't seen before. I would agree with you that he seems a strong OSU lean, provided they offer that is, but sometimes things don't work out as planned. Would love to see OSU have another WR accept an offer and them be all filled at the position. :)

Reaction Score
If you look just above in this thread, there was an article about him which appeared yesterday, that I linked to. It had some interesting quotes in there from him that I hadn't seen before. I would agree with you that he seems a strong OSU lean, provided they offer that is, but sometimes things don't work out as planned. Would love to see OSU have another WR accept an offer and them be all filled at the position. :)

You bring up a good point...is OSU going to offer?
Here is OSU commitment list. They have 22 commits on the list, 7 having already signed LOI. Three of the 22 commits are WR's., all 4 star.
Question is: 1) are they going to offer...we don't know where they are as they may a limited number of schollies remaining.? If we are close, where are they??

At this point, Rivals rates the OSU recruiting class #2 behind BAMA.

NJOKU is now getting national interest...will be interesting.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/commitments/2014/ohiostate-33

Reaction Score
I read somewhere OSU, wants to convert him into a smallish athletic tight end.

Reaction Score
You bring up a good point...is OSU going to offer?
Here is OSU commitment list. They have 22 commits on the list, 7 having already signed LOI. Three of the 22 commits are WR's., all 4 star.
Question is: 1) are they going to offer...we don't know where they are as they may a limited number of schollies remaining.? If we are close, where are they??

At this point, Rivals rates the OSU recruiting class #2 behind BAMA.

NJOKU is now getting national interest...will be interesting.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/commitments/2014/ohiostate-33
Indeed it will be. He obviously is very enamored of Urban, but if he really looks at his late offer from them and that they have three other four stars at WR, I think his opportunities to actually PLAY elsewhere will be much greater.

Reaction Score
Indeed it will be. He obviously is very enamored of Urban, but if he really looks at his late offer from them and that they have three other four stars at WR, I think his opportunities to actually PLAY elsewhere will be much greater.

I agree. He will see the field much sooner with Uconn.

Reaction Score
I agree. He will see the field much sooner with Uconn.

The next time I see a 3* kid make an informed decision based on depth charts and incoming freshmen when he has an offer from a top 10 program will be the first time I've seen a kid make an informed decision in that situation.

In these scenarios the kids and the parents end up with stars in their eyes. Sometimes it works out great...many times it doesn't. Hopefully he looks at his chance to play and develop and not just the letters OSU....but I seriously doubt it.

Reaction Score
I wait until the signature is on the dotted line & faxed into the athletic office. After that 4-star kid from Louisiana got the free trip to a UConn hoops game, was shown the love from the crowd, took the plane ride home & IMMEDIATELY announced for LSU, I gave up on lusting for specific kids to be in a UConn uniform. Once they've submitted their letter of intent, they have my complete support.

Reaction Score
I wait until the signature is on the dotted line & faxed into the athletic office. After that 4-star kid from Louisiana got the free trip to a UConn hoops game, was shown the love from the crowd, took the plane ride home & IMMEDIATELY announced for LSU, I gave up on lusting for specific kids to be in a UConn uniform. Once they've submitted their letter of intent, they have my complete support.
I believe that was Barkevious Mingo.

Reaction Score
Njoku is interesting didn't have many offers back when he committed to RU but since the decommitment he's picked up a bunch of new interest, no offers but a lot of solid interest. Will be interesting to see who pulls the trigger on him in the coming weeks.
Who are you kidding? He had loads of offers as Dazzy knew about him since he was at Temple....BC probably could'nt get a visit? Whats next Mokwuoh was a secret when he committed to RU? Bamas HC offered him month's ago in a personal home visit but he was'nt buying!Blacknall was offered by 45 0r 50 schools until he decommited? (lame duck?) Whats happening there none of us outsiders really know but it goes deeper than "no real offer" as like a (B "no real decent offer" C)...you're an arrogant beagle bc24!! Don't let Hilliman go to you're head.

Reaction Score
I believe that was Barkevious Mingo.

That it was -- the 6th pick (I think?) of the Browns this past year. The game he attended was, I believe, the big Texas game at Gampel in 2010.

Reaction Score
Who are you kidding? He had loads of offers as Dazzy knew about him since he was at Temple....BC probably could'nt get a visit? Whats next Mokwuoh was a secret when he committed to RU? Bamas HC offered him month's ago in a personal home visit but he was'nt buying!Blacknall was offered by 45 0r 50 schools until he decommited? (lame duck?) Whats happening there none of us outsiders really know but it goes deeper than "no real offer" as like a (B "no real decent offer" C)...you're an arrogant beagle bc24!! Don't let Hilliman go to you're head.
Believe what you want he had an offer originally when he de committed he was not a target and did not have an offer. Also know his offer for Miami was in question it supposedly depended on whether Griffin was able to make it in....take a guess what happened recently.

Reaction Score
Can all you Snookie and Fredo fans air out your laundry on the Cesspool please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom