NIL purchase question | The Boneyard

NIL purchase question

Reaction Score
I looked up the UConn NIL store but am a bit confused as how to help individual players. Is there a general fund or must you purchase merchandise with specific NIL on them? I’d like to know what’s best for the program and players before purchasing. Go Huskies. Thanks!!

Reaction Score
NIL boils down to money in exchange for a service from a player or merch with the player’s name and/or likeness. So… find your favorite player(s) on the Opendorse platform and go at it. Our guys deserve all the financial support from the fan base.

Reaction Score
I looked up the UConn NIL store but am a bit confused as how to help individual players. Is there a general fund or must you purchase merchandise with specific NIL on them? I’d like to know what’s best for the program and players before purchasing. Go Huskies. Thanks!!
This thread should help: Supporting NIL at UConn

Reaction Score
NIL boils down to money in exchange for a service from a player or merch with the player’s name and/or likeness. So… find your favorite player(s) on the Opendorse platform and go at it. Our guys deserve all the financial support from the fan base.
Thanks and yes!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom