Nice win Huskies | The Boneyard

Nice win Huskies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We've been speaking of our potential for a while.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
We've been speaking of our potential for a while.

You've been speaking of it for a while because it takes a while. Tradition doesn't happen overnight. It takes years and years to build that tradition. Probably longer than you've been FBS. You just need to keep beating as many schools as you can and it will happen.

Reaction Score
You've been speaking of it for a while because it takes a while. Tradition doesn't happen overnight. It takes years and years to build that tradition. Probably longer than you've been FBS. You just need to keep beating as many schools as you can and it will happen.
That tradition you guys have with Rutgers is pretty cool.

dayooper

Reaction Score
I only wish you hit the 80 mark. Watching BC and Rutgers get pummeled was great.

We ended the game in victory formation taking a knee. There was still two minutes left and I think they could have scored if they wanted to.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Thanks day! Was good to finally beat Cincinnati yesterday. They have pretty much owned us in our head to head football history.

I would return congratulations to you for mopping up Rutgers yesterday but you don't need it. Pretty sure Harbaugh could have brought 50 Big Blue fans out of the stands last night and hung 50 up on Rutgers.

I hope you aren't this guy...

RUfans.jpg

Reaction Score
Thanks day! Was good to finally beat Cincinnati yesterday. They have pretty much owned us in our head to head football history.

I would return congratulations to you for mopping up Rutgers yesterday but you don't need it. Pretty sure Harbaugh could have brought 50 Big Blue fans out of the stands last night and hung 50 up on Rutgers.

View attachment 16077

Or this dude from a few years back...

ku-bigpic-560x546.jpg

Oh by the way congrats on the win Huskies. I was rooting like heck for you guys. Something about Cincy being a breeding ground for Head Coaches who happen to be total D Bags makes me root against them. Dantonio, Kelly, Butch Jones, Tubberville. Its like a murder's row of A**hats.

dayooper

Reaction Score

View attachment 16077

Lol. No, it's not. I'm just a bit bigger than that guy.

dayooper

Reaction Score
Or this dude from a few years back...

View attachment 16081

Oh by the way congrats on the win Huskies. I was rooting like heck for you guys. Something about Cincy being a breeding ground for Head Coaches who happen to be total D Bags makes me root against them. Dantonio, Kelly, Butch Jones, Tubberville. Its like a murder's row of A**hats.

Not me either. You would never catch me wearing that highlighter yellow junk that Addidias put out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom