NFL Draft Prospect Interview - UConn NT Julian Campenni | The Boneyard

NFL Draft Prospect Interview - UConn NT Julian Campenni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Campenni will go down as one of my top 10 al time favorite UConn players. he gave 100% each and every time he stepped on the field. He's a good kid who made the most of his opportunity...although hopefully he makes a NFL roster...if he comes back as a Grad Asst it's a win/win for the program.

Reaction Score
Jules has an amazing family. My wife and I have been privileged to know his mom and the rest of his incredibly supportive Campenni clan. There's no question where he gets the high character now on display for the draft gurus. Hopefully he'll get a shot to live out his football dream.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
wow 2nd round pick? That is a projected immediate impact player in the NFL.

Reaction Score
Campenni will go down as one of my top 10 al time favorite UConn players. he gave 100% each and every time he stepped on the field. He's a good kid who made the most of his opportunity...although hopefully he makes a NFL roster...if he comes back as a Grad Asst it's a win/win for the program.
He was huge in our win at Louisville.

Reaction Score
#1 - Very good video ... very well done!
#2 - How did Campenni night not get invited to the combine???

Although 2nd round may be a little sooner than I expected, I definitely see him coming off the board before the end of the 4th.

Campenni night? ... gotta love typing on these tiny phones ...

Reaction Score
I can see Campenni making a roster as an early down run stuffer. 7th round or free agent most likely. I would love the Packers to take him.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
ManthonyCourant 9:52am via Twitter Web Client
UConn's Julian Campenni said Colts rookie camp tryout went well but team has chosen not to sign him. He's working out, hoping phone rings.

Stay healthy, stay in shape, be ready at a moments notice. Injuries are going to happen to players on a roster.

It's easy to get complacent and not be ready when the phone rings. Now, more than ever, it's up to the individual to have the drive and the "next man up" mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom