Next years team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Depending on who stays, may be more talented than this years

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
I've been thinking the same thing, for the last couple of months.

It's GREAT!!!!! To Be a Uconn Fan!

Reaction Score
I know we won't do it but can we wait a few hours? Don't want to disrespect Tyler, Shabazz and Niels.

Reaction Score
I know we won't do it but can we wait a few hours? Don't want to disrespect Tyler, Shabazz and Niels.

there's no disrespect, there are 100 threads about the game, no worries

Reaction Score
I wonder if after winning the NC what type of recruiting bump we'll get, not that KO hasn't already gotten some big time talent. I'd love to see one more big join the 2014 class if a good one is still available or is freed up due to some coaching change. I wish we had a shot at that one McD AA that was uncommitted, but we weren't on his short list. Maybe he's calling KO as I type. :)

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Let's wait to discuss this until after the draft deadline. Both Daniels and Boat could feel like now is the time to declare.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Let's wait to see what happens, but I think UConn will be pretty good. I am expecting major improvement from Samuel, Brimah and Facey. Kromah and Giffey will be missed.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...5-ridiculously-early-preseason-top-25-and-one

Parrish has us at 19, which seems as good as any number. A few thoughts on this list:

Duke - Parker was amazing, and the rest of the team wasn't that good. They still lost to Mercer, and now Parker is going to be gone. How is this team still in the Top 10?

Kentucky - I don't think this was one of the 10 best teams in the country. UConn got lucky to face a sloppy team like this.

Villanova - How much eligibility does Arcidiacono get? He has already been there like 6 years, right?

Reaction Score
Replacing Shabazz's leadership will be no easy task… Not to mention his overall talent… Those will be difficult shoes to fill...

Reaction Score
If Boat comes back we can win it all again.

There are no limits to Brimah's game and Facey is also long and very athletic.

Nolan is now the new "next Hilton Armstrong" his stock has exploded.

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
We all know that Ollie has the mojo to get it done on the recruiting front, and I already hear people throwing out 4-star prospects, but I am telling you… we never win with loaded recruiting classes. We win with hard working, blue collar, lunch pail players who are hungry to prove themselves. I am talking Lyman Depriest players who elevate themselves. I don't ever want a class of Kentucky freshman. I want to get behind my team… a team that I can identify with each year because I know the players. They grow and learn and we can see that growth (Think Giffey)! Not the one and dones who are hear to bide time before the pros. Coach Cal sounded almost human tonight, he cares about those kids, but to hear him it sounded like business not a basketball team. You can almost see him wishing he could convince those kids to stay… he wants what we have but he made his bed and will have to live with it.
Damn It I Can't Sleep!!!!!!

Reaction Score
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...5-ridiculously-early-preseason-top-25-and-one

Parrish has us at 19, which seems as good as any number. A few thoughts on this list:

Duke - Parker was amazing, and the rest of the team wasn't that good. They still lost to Mercer, and now Parker is going to be gone. How is this team still in the Top 10?

Kentucky - I don't think this was one of the 10 best teams in the country. UConn got lucky to face a sloppy team like this.

Villanova - How much eligibility does Arcidiacono get? He has already been there like 6 years, right?

Duke adds the #1 recruit in the country next year, and it's no sure thing that Parker is going pro.

Arcidiacono is only going to be a junior next year, as crazy as that sounds.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I agree let's enjoy this, but I think UCONN will be good next year and maybe...who knows ;)

Reaction Score
I don't know what's worse the fact that people are complaining already about this topic or the fact that they actually clicked on this topic. Please this is everything UConn it can be discussed whenever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom