Next Up: # 5 ranked, high-scoring BU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Next Up: # 5 ranked, high-scoring BU

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
2-2!

Sorry, I'll root for UConn hockey against anyone except my alma mater. Go BU!

Reaction Score
Wow! Nicest goal I've seen by Gerling on a 2 man rush! 3-2 UConn!

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
3-3. This game seems nuts! Can only follow it on twitter while on this miserable metro north ride back home.

Reaction Score
Pauly with his 2nd of the night on the PP..4-4!!!!!

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Washington St connection with 4 goals and 4 assists!!!!!!!!!!

zls44

Reaction Score
Finishes as a tie...what a week!

Reaction Score
Great week. Watching the game I was very impressed with this team's ability to battle and fight back after falling behind late. I can't believe how well they are competing against the big boys already. The future looks very promising. Also noticed on the game tying goal there appeared to be a good amount of UConn fans in the house. Great job guys. Now if only Diaco can have as much success in his 2nd year.

Reaction Score
Late hockey fan here. Is this normal? Do we even have a full scholarship team? Should we be able to compete with top 10 teams this soon?

Very exciting to see such great results against national powers!

zls44

Reaction Score
Late hockey fan here. Is this normal? Do we even have a full scholarship team? Should we be able to compete with top 10 teams this soon?

Very exciting to see such great results against national powers!

Night to night, strange results can happen like this. UConn caught a big break with the way both games were scheduled (BC coming back from Denver, had BU on friday; BU the day after a draining BC contest). But they're only using 10 scholarships (rolling up to 18 next year). To be able to SCORE with BU is shocking.

Reaction Score
Great showing from your guys. Granted we had our backup goalie in tonight and he was terrible, as well as a couple of players out with injury, but you made a good impression. Also a nicely sized group of fans.

Reaction Score
I know pretty much nothing about college hockey, but if Uconn can trot out a top 25 team at some point, you may start seeing basketball-like crowds traveling to these away games. Uconn fans are going to eat this up, and the close proximity is something we havent seen in other sports in a long time.

In other words, Boston College is having nightmares about 5k Uconn fans ruining Troy Bell's senior night at Conte Forum.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Great showing from your guys. Granted we had our backup goalie in tonight and he was terrible, as well as a couple of players out with injury, but you made a good impression. Also a nicely sized group of fans.

From your USCHO post answering: "Who is that huskyfan dan guy?" "An outcast UConn poster from their main football/basketball boards. Devoted fan, idiotic posts."

BU came off its tough Friday night matchup with bcu, but its backup goaltender and other replacements were all higher recruited players than our current Huskies. However, you absolutely nailed it in your USCHO BU board reference to huskyfandan. At least dan's not as wacked as chip, and an occasional post is decipherable to people with average or better reading comprehension!

Reaction Score
Thoroughly impressed with Coach Cav and our players. 2 wins and a tie against teams ranked in the top 15. Excited for the program and its potential.

Reaction Score
Lacouvee was moderately well recruited but he's a clear step down from our starter, who needed a game off tonight. He performed much worse than Nichols.

Reaction Score
BU came off its tough Friday night matchup with bcu, but its backup goaltender and other replacements were all higher recruited players than our current Huskies. However, you absolutely nailed it in your USCHO BU board reference to huskyfandan. At least dan's not as wacked as chip, and an occasional post is decipherable to people with average or better reading comprehension!
I would go with having to be in the same inebriated state to decipher HFD's posts

Reaction Score
Is it possible we are ranked after a great week?
I'd be VERY surprised...we have had a good week, and have been in every game so far outside of the 7-1 loss to PSU...BUT we are 2-4-3 overall. One thing is for certain...we are definitely a team the other schools in HE can't over look and just count as a W.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
We recently lost to Yale and we're 2-4-3. We should not be ranked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom