BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Opinions?

IMG_1503.JPG

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Doesn't look like they are a good travel team. Most of their losses were on the road. They're decent wins were at home.

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score
Year over year they seem to be getting better. One of the benefits of having UCONN in your conference is you can attract better talent by offering kids a chance to play us twice a year. Overall, the conference seems to be getting stronger. I'd also say the opposite is true, ND seems to be devolving down to the level of the ACC.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I would argue their only bad loss is Middle Tenn. They have been steadily improving and Stockton is a long time coach there who does a credible job. Won't be a close game but we can assess if they belong in Field of 64 .

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I would argue their only bad loss is Middle Tenn. They have been steadily improving and Stockton is a long time coach there who does a credible job. Won't be a close game but we can assess if they belong in Field of 64 .

The loss to Vanderbilt (RPI #116) is technically worse than the one to MTSU (#73). But more importantly, the wins over Auburn and NC State give Tulane two all-important top-50 wins that will put them in the at-large conversation.

I think it's tough to assess a team's tournament worth based on performance vs. UConn. DePaul and USF suffered a worse beating on UConn's home floor than, say, Chattanooga and Dayton, but that would not reflect their respective prospects for an at-large bid.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Tulane beats Auburn by two. Auburn thrashes the Loopy Vols by 18. UConn plays Tulane next. Some level of vigilance and focus is called for. Not fear, just focus.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom