Next - I've seen enough of Cochran | The Boneyard

Next - I've seen enough of Cochran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
He is not the reason we are losing but he couldn't hit broad side of barn right now.

Whitmer was in threw two beautiful passes that were dropped.

Reaction Score
Well that was quick.

BYU is controlling both lines of scrimmage. They handling us up front. We haven't gotten a finger on Hill.

I just don't want to see quit in the second half.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
I
I feel 99 percent the opposite. I much prefer Casey's pocket presence. Whitmer tends to give up on plays too quickly and he gets jittery. I don't like the platoon at QB.
if u didn't see Cochran overthrow for a pick in byu territory, overthrow open receiver on third down and miss open Foxx I don't know what to tell u. His pocket presence might be good. His throws suck. He isn't the reason we are down 21 but he ain't helping

Reaction Score
I've been thinking, I wonder if all the strength training weight loss etc. has a negative effect on his mechanics, throwing motion etc. I have heard of golfers losing a lot of weight and it seemed to have a negative impact on their game (I am a golf professional, hence the reference). Just a thought.

Reaction Score
Let's be honest here guys, thus far this team shows little speed and athleticism of the past few years on defense. The D-ends are slow and more like tackles and as good as the defensive backs are supposed to be good but could have a tough year without any pressure on the QB.

Good news is Hill is as good as they will see at the QB position and they have a tough offense to play against!

Long way to go - for the year!

Bonehead

Reaction Score
Not tonite. Different ra
Our sophomore QB, who led us to our only three victories last year, had a bad half.

Obviously we should never see him play again.[/QUO

Not tonight - no . One throws strikes and one throws over heads. U want the inaccurate one - ok.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Now we see apples to apples. Whitmer is better.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
Nice pass Casey to open the half

Bonehead

Reaction Score
And another good throw by Casey - maybe nerves. Keep it going.

Reaction Score
Bonehead said:
I if u didn't see Cochran overthrow for a pick in byu territory, overthrow open receiver on third down and miss open Foxx I don't know what to tell u. His pocket presence might be good. His throws suck. He isn't the reason we are down 21 but he ain't helping

This latest drive is conclusive proof that you are wrong

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
No. More. Whittmer.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
Ye
This latest drive is conclusive proof that you are wrong
Yeah. Because Whitmer turned ball over in byu territory. Oh no he didn't. That's right. And the coach has no confidence in Casey either. So me and Diaco are wrong. Ok. Send in your resume.

Reaction Score
Casey leads them to the red zone, Whitmer comes in, and I'm baffled.

I hate this platoon.

I agree. Totally perplexed as to why the switch. Makes no sense at all. NO flow.

Reaction Score
Ye

Yeah. Because Whitmer turned ball over in byu territory. Oh no he didn't. That's right. And the coach has no confidence in Casey either. So me and Diaco are wrong. Ok. Send in your resume.

This is laughable pal. Didn't turn the ball over, but he did nothing with his possessions. I am no fan of this 2 QB attack. Cochran drives the team into the red zone, switch and drive stalls. No thanks.

Reaction Score
Ye

Wow I thought you'd have given up by now. Whitmer is in panic out there. Casey stands his ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom