Next #1 To Fall Will Be? | The Boneyard

Next #1 To Fall Will Be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You could pick Zona to lose tonight but ftsoa I'll pass them through to SD State. Before the tourney started a caller on a radio program mentioned UCLA could give Florida fits. Florida is a tough team but the guy is starting to look a lot less crazy than I thought at first.

Reaction Score
If I had to put my money on one of them, its Zona. They have the least efficient offense of the 1-seeds, and would have to go up against SDSU's defense (though they are pretty brutal offensively too). Best guess anyway...

Reaction Score
If I had to put my money on one of them, its Zona. They have the least efficient offense of the 1-seeds, and would have to go up against SDSU's defense (though they are pretty brutal offensively too). Best guess anyway...

They did play earlier this year but way too early to draw a conclusion for the weekend. If SDSU could make some shots then maybe.

Reaction Score
They did play earlier this year but way too early to draw a conclusion for the weekend. If SDSU could make some shots then maybe.

If they can make the shots. SDSU has talent and is well coached, so them winning would not surprise me. I picked them to get to the FF so I might be a bit biased (hopeful anyway). Virginia is really good, better than they get credit for. Everyone is picking MSU to get by them, but I'm not so sure that MSU will win, and Florida is the best overall team in the tournament, with several consecutive trips to the E8. UCLA can give them trouble, but I still expect them to win, and with the E8 matchup being either Stanford or Dayton, I would be very surprised if they failed to get there. I duck*ing love March.

Reaction Score
You could pick Zona to lose tonight but ftsoa I'll pass them through to SD State. Before the tourney started a caller on a radio program mentioned UCLA could give Florida fits. Florida is a tough team but the guy is starting to look a lot less crazy than I thought at first.

Arizona is absolutely loaded. They are taking it to a good Gonzaga team. They're great defensively and have plenty of talent on offense. Hollis Jefferson is a beast and comes off the bench. Gordon is a monster too. I wouldn't be surprised to see them blow SD ST out by 20 plus. Sdsu can't score

To the original post. Think the clear answer is Virginia losing to msu. Although UCLA might give Florida all it can handle

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The problem with UCLA over Florida is that the UCLA that shows up could look worse than Memphis is looking at the moment. Friday's MSU-UVA game could be one of those barn-burners like last night's Cuse-Dayton, first team to 45 wins. I still don't get what it is about UVA but somehow their opponents keep wilting to their defense. I have Wisconsin knocking off Arizona in the regional final so I would guess that UVA is the next one to fall.

Reaction Score
If they can make the shots. SDSU has talent and is well coached, so them winning would not surprise me. I picked them to get to the FF so I might be a bit biased (hopeful anyway). Virginia is really good, better than they get credit for. Everyone is picking MSU to get by them, but I'm not so sure that MSU will win, and Florida is the best overall team in the tournament, with several consecutive trips to the E8. UCLA can give them trouble, but I still expect them to win, and with the E8 matchup being either Stanford or Dayton, I would be very surprised if they failed to get there. I F* *ing love March.

Sdsu pg was unconscious from downtown and they still barely beat a ndst team that couldn't hit anything. To me sdsu has almost no offense. When your pg explodes for 30 plus and hits 6 or 7 threes, you'd think they'd win easy. It was 8 or 9 towards the end but it was always a game. I just don't think they have any offense They do play great d tho

I honestly see Arizona blowing them out

Reaction Score
Sdsu pg was unconscious from downtown and they still barely beat a ndst team that couldn't hit anything. To me sdsu has almost no offense. When your pg explodes for 30 plus and hits 6 or 7 threes, you'd think they'd win easy. It was 8 or 9 towards the end but it was always a game. I just don't think they have any offense They do play great d tho

I honestly see Arizona blowing them out

Unfortunately for me, SDSU did not look good against NDSU. Its kind of a coin flip between the three remaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom