newsome | The Boneyard

newsome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
not a peep from his camp. the sites are in the dark, local reporters basically everyone. whats up????? i have not seen a camp report from where hes gone or anything.

Reaction Score
not a peep from his camp. the sites are in the dark, local reporters basically everyone. whats up????? i have not seen a camp report from where hes gone or anything.
I believe he attended (or at least was expected to attend) the Rivals Camp Series Combine in NJ. But, I haven't heard or seen anything regarding his performance at the event. Things have been very quiet. Ansonia is scheduled to play their annual Blue-White Spring game this afternoon. I would imaging things will start to pick up for him as he begins the summer circuit. Baseball has kept me out of the loop this Spring on Newsome. I do expect him to have another big year. Ansonia returns nearly the entire O-line, their QB, and two players upfront who were projected staters last season, but missed the entire year due to injuries. The loss of Matos (WR) and Finney (TE) to graduation, could mean a heavy dose of Newsome for opposing defenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom