New Music - M83 | The Boneyard

New Music - M83

Reaction Score
M83 AKA Anthony Gonzalez released a new single "Do It, Try It" in advance of next month's new album Junk.

I don't know if there are a lot of Electronic/EDM/Techno/WhatHaveYou fans out there in Boneyardland but his previous two records Hurry Up, We're Dreaming and Saturdays = Youth were absolutely stellar. If this single is any indication of the album as a whole then it'll be a departure from the atmospheric orchestral sound he's cultivated but the decidedly Daft Punkian leanings of it are certainly very welcome. I already can't get enough of it and am really eager to hear more. Really pumps me up. Hopefully some of you enjoy it.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score

Here's the new bauuer album, finally. If you're into that.

Reaction Score
Second new song from Junk - "Solitude". Much more in line with M83's usual sound.

Reaction Score
I loved Hurry up were dreaming, especially Midnight City and Outro.

I"ll have to check these out.

I saw them a few years ago in Central Park, awesome concert.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
I've been on the M83 train since I was in college and first heard Dead Cities, Red Seas & Lost Ghosts. I was instantly hooked. I've seen them (or more so Gonzalez and whatever backup band he has at the time) numerous times over the years. Can't wait until 4/8.

Reaction Score
I've been on the M83 train since I was in college and first heard Dead Cities, Red Seas & Lost Ghosts. I was instantly hooked. I've seen them (or more so Gonzalez and whatever backup band he has at the time) numerous times over the years. Can't wait until 4/8.
Yea, me too. In the days before Shazam, I scoured Adtunes.com's forums to find out what was the song that was in that old Pontiac G6 commercial. Of course, it was "Don't Save Us From the Flames".

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Got my tix to see them in Boston this summer. Saw them the last time they came through and it was great. One of my biggest regrets is missing the show they played at the Middle East a couple years ago because I wasn't sure if the live show would be any good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom