New Hampshire thoughts© | The Boneyard

New Hampshire thoughts©

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. I would have titled this UNH Thoughts, but some impostor decided to usurp my game analysis title format. Thus the ©.
  2. Late 1st half, coming out of a timeout, the announcers are talking about Vital "shaking the sting out of his hand," or something to that effect. The camera focuses on his hand in semi-closeup. Just as he grabs his junk. Priceless.
  3. Speaking of Vital, once he got past the first couple games, he's been nothing but an asset.
  4. Which announcer said "As the ball was being penetrated," and what the hell kind of kink is he into?
  5. Every time an announcer said Nick Guadarama, I thought maybe he was talking about some new special effect movie from Nickelodeon that plays on four screens or something.
  6. On to the actual basketball thoughts. Carlton deserves POG for his game today.
  7. Polley's got game and seems to see the game better than the other bigs.
  8. UNH makes us look like a great rebounding team. 50-33
  9. There's a reason starters are starters. Today, our starters shot 77% from the field. They played 64% of the minutes, but scored 78% of our points (71). Inexplicably though, they accounted for only 50% (25) of our total rebounds. In 72 minutes, our reserves scored 20 points (22%), but pulled down as many boards as the starters.
  10. Kwintin had 5 boards in 4 minutes.

Reaction Score
I got a kick out of the Vital junk grab as well.

RE: #9 - wow it's unbelievable that the starters shot 77% from the field. That's insane.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Rich, you explained the rebounding phenomena and then said it was inexplicable. 77% shooting means less opportunity for offensive boards!

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
While others cling to the briefs, I've always been on Team Rich.

#powerrich

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom