New England Top 40 to Watch (2013) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New England Top 40 to Watch (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
alright i'll give u a chance then. i guess i just havn't see it but other have so thats fair. my bad.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I'm not trolling at all on this one. I'm just saying were in good shape trust me I hate the staff and our recruiting had been absolutely terrible lately but so far so good this year. Montelus is still up in the air but the other 2 MA kids aren't going anywhere. Isaacs is already commited and while neither Jadusowich or Boyle are locks, I like our chances. I haven't trolled before and I'm not now. I've come on here and praised alot of the guys UCONN got but hey keep the blinders on.

Issacs is looking around and at best is a soft verbal

Reaction Score
I'm not trolling at all on this one. I'm just saying were in good shape trust me I hate the staff and our recruiting had been absolutely terrible lately but so far so good this year. Montelus is still up in the air but the other 2 MA kids aren't going anywhere. Isaacs is already commited and while neither Jadusowich or Boyle are locks, I like our chances. I haven't trolled before and I'm not now. I've come on here and praised alot of the guys UCONN got but hey keep the blinders on.

Would you call those guys locks in the same way you called Graham Stewart a lock? Just saying....

Reaction Score
I still don't know what happened with Sylva something changed his mind because he did love BC it happens you guys beat us plain and simple. Talked to him multiple times good kid great player hits like a mac truck. UMD really impressed Van Allen he'll be one to watch love his film tenatious on defense not afraid of contact sound tackler. NE has alot of good players this year.

Reaction Score
Sorry, but I have it on good account that UCONN has never and will never beat out BC for a recruit.

Reaction Score
Sorry, but I have it on good account that UCONN has never and will never beat out BC for a recruit.
I hear the same thing, and it's from people who have been following big time football and posting on the internet for years, so it's pretty much as solid as information can be. UConn will also need at least 10 years to have a shot at getting bowl eligible. We just don't have the depth to compete with the Syracuse's of the world. Hopefully by 2012 or 2013 we'll be able to play in our first bowl game. I'm definitely going though. It will be historic.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
brendan oneil is coming to jr day this weekend looking for a uconn offer.

when was the last time the state of RI hadtwo 3* kids this early in the game. hope we go after morris...

Reaction Score
QB Simons is a freak athlete. He'll be at the Opening. He broke Tim Tebow's Nike Sparq rating record for a QB. Tebow had a 96,Simins had a 98. Extremely impressive still looking for film tho.

Reaction Score
QB, Tim Boyle (Xavier, Middletown) has been offered by Syracuse. He already held offers from UConn and BC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom