New Dishin & Swishin Podcast: Holly Warlick | The Boneyard

New Dishin & Swishin Podcast: Holly Warlick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Okay, so this may not be as popular here as my UConn stuff, but in the interest of equal opportunity thought I'd post here too.

If anyone belongs to the The Summitt, which I don't, if you could post a link I'd appreciate it.

When Holly Warlick, the head coach at Tennessee, was last on Dishin & Swishin, she was entering her first year as the official head coach: the team was struggling with the end of legendary coach Pat Summitt’s tenure and illness revelation and the Lady Vols had their lowest preseason ranking in years.

As Warlick returns to the podcast this week, things are a lot brighter in Knoxville! The Lady Vols are clearly a top five team nationally, consensus favorite to win their conference and are a talented and dynamic team with eyes set on a Final Four appearance in nearby Nashville.

http://post original url/6CtF3dcJdy

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Understatement of the year.

"The only senior, Meighan Simmons received the bulk of the preseason accolades, but while she had struggled a bit early.......".

14-48 overall. 29.2%.
3-19 on 3's. 15.8%.

Struggled a bit? I hate to see her in a slump!

Reaction Score
And Warlick admitted as much in the podcast, that Simmons is putting too much pressure on herself to do everything, and needs to back off and allow her teammates to do their thing.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Please do post non-Uconn related stuff here - always appreciate knowing what is going on.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Sorry David, I couldn't listen to more than about 30 seconds of that accent. And I live in the South! :)

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
On Friday the Pat Summitt Plaza dedication will be at 11:00.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Please do post non-Uconn related stuff here - always appreciate knowing what is going on.
I agree. My post wasn't an attempt to discourage David.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom