New 2015 Commit ~ Michael Tarbutt P/K (NY) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

New 2015 Commit ~ Michael Tarbutt P/K (NY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Well I can see how he ended up with Diaco. No shortage of talk before any results.
C'mon whale, it's all good. Whenever I see one of these threads bumped, I'm expecting it to be a decommit.

Reaction Score
tarbutt11 8:43pm via Twitter for iPad
Less than 7 months until it's time to pack this place on game day #TheRent
Rent.jpg

Reaction Score
I'd say all the posts where I clearly state he may still end up being successful.

Do I think there is a lower probability of it turning out well than I did 12 months ago? I'd say anyone who doesn't agree with that sentiment is either delusional or lying.

He did an awful job in 2014 in so many ways. Hopefully he's a quick learner.

That's like telling your girlfriend she's a dog but asking her to give you a pass because at some point in the past you told her she just might end up being beautiful someday-maybe. See how many home cooked meals that gets ya!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'd say all the posts where I clearly state he may still end up being successful.

Do I think there is a lower probability of it turning out well than I did 12 months ago? I'd say anyone who doesn't agree with that sentiment is either delusional or lying.

He did an awful job in 2014 in so many ways. Hopefully he's a quick learner.

DE.jpg

I've bitten my tongue for a long time but your act has been stale for years. It's a sad day when HFD can't post his insanely positive views here yet you spew negative daily.

Reaction Score
DE.jpg

Your act has been stale for years. It's a sad day when HFD can't post his insanely positive views here yet you spew negative daily.

You do realize you're responding to a post over a month old that was a response to someone accusing him of saying something he didn't say, right?

You're half right about HFD. He's insane. I recall him flipping out over the color of the tie our coach wore. And it wasn't anything close to positive.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
You do realize you're responding to a post over a month old that was a response to someone accusing him of saying something he didn't say, right?

You're half right about HFD. He's insane. I recall him flipping out over the color of the tie our coach wore. And it wasn't anything close to positive.

I only looked at the most recent post, not the original. And the tie color is why I added the word "insane" about HFD's posts. No one always agreed with him but most always knew he loved the program. I don't get the same vibe from Whaler. Send me his last 2 posts that were totally positive towards UCONN FOOTBALL. Hell, send me one.

Reaction Score
Michael Tarbutt (@tarbutt11) tweeted at 2:28pm - 10 Oct 14:
I'm glad to say that i have been offered a scholarship by UCONN and i have commited to play college football there! #HuskyUp #UCONNFootball

8th longest FG in NY State history

Would have been good another 10 yards away too...

Reaction Score
I only looked at the most recent post, not the original. And the tie color is why I added the word "insane" about HFD's posts. No one always agreed with him but most always knew he loved the program. I don't get the same vibe from Whaler. Send me his last 2 posts that were totally positive towards UCONN FOOTBALL. Hell, send me one.

Tell me what about "UConn Football" has been "totally positive" since the Fiesta Bowl?

Reaction Score
(Byron Jones Thread)
"Jones played really well in 2014. An easy choice as MVP before he got hurt.

The season spiraled out of control once he was out except for the day Adams had against UCF.

The Memphis game alone showed how much they missed him.

Pre-injury he was a high pick even before the combine. "
whaler11, Tuesday at 2:09 PM Report

(Season Ticket Bonus Thread)
"They are listening. This plus the
instant banishment of the dog videos are great steps.

Your season ticket holders are your lifeblood."
whaler11, Feb 18, 2015 Report

(Same thread)
"No I imagine the goal is to save some people they would have lost otherwise.

People complained about the tailgating hours. They improved it.

Two seconds of thought makes it clear they can't enforce it but who in the hell is clamoring for early tailgaiting and isn't a season ticket holder? Can you count them on your fingers and piggies?

They made a modest improvement in something that was an issue. At the very least they are listening!

Jesus - I'm negative? "
whaler11, Feb 18, 2015 Report

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
What are you, his agent? And I said totally positive.

I'm not trying to start some pvssy foot message board war so there's no need to debate this to death. I made my opinion known, it's over in my book. And I fully respect your opinions and Whaler's too. I just don't agree with them.

Reaction Score
You asked me to do something and then criticize me for doing it, AND refused to humor us by pointing out exactly what has been "totally positive" about Uconn football the last 4 years. Seems to me you can't do what you expect others to.

Just another day on the boneyard.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
You asked me to do something and then criticize me for doing it, AND refused to humor us by pointing out exactly what has been "totally positive" about Uconn football the last 4 years. Seems to me you can't do what you expect others to.

Just another day on the boneyard.

If you go through life only thinking positive when times are good, we're on completely different wave lengths.

I look forward to your OT posts about what's wrong with bl^w jobs and puppies though.

:)

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

First off LOL at anyone who posts images like that. Are you 14?

I've got hundreds if not thousands of posts that are positive. I spent years being the positive one who had to argue that Edsall was a good coach (which is hilarious in retrospect).

I don't love the program but HFD does? Well I'm sure someone has posted something stupider here but I'd be hard pressed to find it. Oh maybe this week I'd nominate one of our resident Florida geniuses who thinks the actual games are secondary to the experience if you go to Rentschler.

As for Carl comparing someone's opinion towards a college football coach with what they say to their girlfriend? Solid stuff Carl. You continue to raise the bar for incoherent nonsense.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
What are you, his agent? And I said totally positive.

I'm not trying to start some pvssy foot message board war so there's no need to debate this to death. I made my opinion known, it's over in my book. And I fully respect your opinions and Whaler's too. I just don't agree with them.

Holy christ what he quoted was totally positive.

Sorry I don't get on my knees and slurp a coaching staff that went 2-10.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
He must be Canadian. One of the ten people left using Blackberry

Make that eleven, at least: proud member of Team BlackBerry here, posting from my gorgeous, totally modern (and hack-proof!) Z30.

The kid is obviously all about handling his business, working hard and getting the job done, and doesn't really care what anyone else thinks about him or his chances for success - so of course he uses a BlackBerry!

But seriously, beyond the smartphone choice: I really dig this kid's demeanor. A definite asset for UConn these next four years and beyond...

Reaction Score
But he wasnt allowed to bring 'JC' into the huddle and thats why he missed a few - when you have the Lord with you everything is possible but when Susan kicked him out of our huddles that hurt our ability to make every kick...
never understood this logic... But let's not turn this site into The 700 Club.
my kids think JC refers to Jim Calhoun and that's fine by me.

Reaction Score
never understood this logic... But let's not turn this site into The 700 Club.
my kids think JC refers to Jim Calhoun and that's fine by me.
...for the record JC referes to ...ignorance is "never" a good thing, even if it is bliss!

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I have 2 Blackberry's that I use - one for work and one for personal. They still rock!!

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I look forward to your OT posts about what's wrong with bl^w jobs and puppies though.
:)

The only thing wrong with bl^w jobs and puppies is when you combine the two of them.

Sorry I don't get on my knees and slurp a coaching staff that went 2-10.

Here's the proof, no knob-slobbering for these Huskies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The expectations are clear now. On the field last Saturday kids were kicking balls and the name Nuzie was being thrown around.

When you go all in like this - you better make your kicks when it counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom