New 2015 Commit ~ DL Felton "Trey" Blackwell (NJ) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New 2015 Commit ~ DL Felton "Trey" Blackwell (NJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone remember the stud he came up here with from New Jersey for their official visit?

Reaction Score
APA said:
Other offers were Central CT, Monmouth, and Morgan State.

Not sure of your point. What did you see on his film that you liked, disliked?

Reaction Score
Go check the offers Danny Lansanah had.

Kid was a baller here at Uconn. Great passion and love for the game. Never stopped believing. Never gave up. Finds a spot on a roster in 2014 and making the most of it.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Welcome Dawg!!

We will call him Trey because he gets triple teamed!

Reaction Score
Felton Blackwell, Cedar Creek nose guard, talks UConn commitment
http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news...edar-creek-nose-guard-talks-uconn-commitment/

>>Blackwell, who is agile for a player so large, described what the UConn staff likes most about his skill-set. “I’m explosive, I’m powerful off the ball and I clog up holes,” he said. “I think that’s what they like. And I’m pretty quick.”

Blackwell bench presses 365 pounds, squats 530 pounds, hang cleans 315 pounds and has 24 tackles (eight for loss) and three sacks on the year.

He was one of the top performers at the NUC Five-Star East this past summer and also impressed at the Rutgers Big Man Academy.

Blackwell, whose primary UConn recruiter is linebackers coach Vincent Brown, was recruited to play nose guard in the Huskies’ 3-4 defensive scheme just as he does at Cedar Creek.<<

Reaction Score
Felton Blackwell, Cedar Creek nose guard, talks UConn commitment
http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news...edar-creek-nose-guard-talks-uconn-commitment/

>>Blackwell, who is agile for a player so large, described what the UConn staff likes most about his skill-set. “I’m explosive, I’m powerful off the ball and I clog up holes,” he said. “I think that’s what they like. And I’m pretty quick.”

Blackwell bench presses 365 pounds, squats 530 pounds, hang cleans 315 pounds and has 24 tackles (eight for loss) and three sacks on the year.

He was one of the top performers at the NUC Five-Star East this past summer and also impressed at the Rutgers Big Man Academy.

Blackwell, whose primary UConn recruiter is linebackers coach Vincent Brown, was recruited to play nose guard in the Huskies’ 3-4 defensive scheme just as he does at Cedar Creek.<<
He's got a Vince Wilfork type frame... Hopefully he plays just like him for us....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom