NE Recruiting | The Boneyard

NE Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ignoring a little of the BC slant, it was good to hear some more updates on multiple schools. Hurst committed to Michigan so I expect that BC is putting the full court press on Montgomery. I really hope we land O'Neil, he would be a great addition at tight end.

I think the challenges are in NYC. We are benefitting from being there early, it has generated some lasting interest, but can we hold off other suitors that are looking at these guys? It is hard to ignore an offer from Alabama due to their recent success, but we have something that can grow into more national success with some of the talented guys in the Northeast.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
Really, he expects Boyle to come down to BC or Florida? And he also expects his date selection Friday night to come down to Angelina Jolie or Jessica Alba

Reaction Score
Just a couple things I wish TR was more of a BC or NE site, as of now we are a very heavy SE site with posters mixed in from other spots. We slowed down for awhile but are back and stronger than ever. Just came out with out top 500 was literally months of scouting and prep we pride ourselves on our rankings and do 2 to 3 sweeps by just about each prospect before settling on a grade. Should have a minor update in the middle of this month to that.

Anyway on to the article, I'll start with Boyle. While I think he would like to commit soon and to UF I think it will be a little bit before he does. Right now he isn't a take for UF as they wait for Buchanan. Buchanan is making a choice early this week, if it isn't UF Boyle may get his shot. But, UF also has FL QB Asiantii Woulard coming in soon to throw. He is blowing up and so if he comes in and impresses Boyle might be put on the backburner again. As for me saying BC and UF that is just my guess as of now tbh I don't really know if he is take for us right now either. I think the staff is waiting on GA QB Josh Dobbs. And obviously we already have Lowrie. I think Boyle will end up visiting Pitt and Houston too so he's pretty open as of now.

McDonald is probably a little more open now that Hurst is going to Michigan. If he went to UVA, McDonald was following now who knows. Still don't think it will be BC. Only one we get is Montgomery IMO. BTW really like Hopkins and thanks for some feedback appreciate it!

Reaction Score
Don't know how you can expect folks to view your work as impartial with your handle and using BC and "us" as interchangable. Just my take FWIW.

Reaction Score
Only helping your credibility here ..............
How does that have to do with anything because I was right? Every single writer out there has a school and a little bias to everything. Its something I keep out of my writing for the most part. The whole article I'm practically slamming the BC staff for their efforts in NE.

Reaction Score
Touchy touchy, are we? I think that was a compliment the last time I checked. You predicted right....and for that we....I give you a little more credibility for the research and writing you did.

Reaction Score
How does that have to do with anything because I was right? Every single writer out there has a school and a little bias to everything. Its something I keep out of my writing for the most part. The whole article I'm practically slamming the BC staff for their efforts in NE.

You really don't get it....do you?

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score

Oh I know, and I admitted as much in the other thread that I was wrong. But, I'd also be careful if I was you of a FL offer coming in late and all of a sudden that "family, academics" justification goes out the window.

For now, good work. You were right. But in the future, it may help you to list reasoning behind your posts. "Boyle is down to BC because he has family there and likes the academics, etc". Some of us don't have time to do the research, we just see "he's a BC lean" and have to question that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom