NCSU vs. UConn, 2nd Half | Page 14 | The Boneyard

NCSU vs. UConn, 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What a joke DeLeone is! Where in 2012 he's still stuck on the 80's and 90's play calling... Let him go! We need to start a strike and force Manuel to do something about this immediately.

Reaction Score
DeLeone and the offensive line killed us today. NCSU is a good team and there's no shame in losing to them, but our offense needs to be better for us to beat UMD and WMU.

We SHOULD beat those teams, but might not.

With a defense like this we should go no worse than 9-3. Our offense is just so far below average that we may go 5-7 again. Don Brown needs to be in P's ear that if he can make our D incredible in 18 months, a good OC should be able to get the offense somewhere near average.

We can't do anything and we have a very good running back to work with.
The wildcat sucks and our QB stares down receivers so much that he might as well be playing 2 on 2 Nerf ball in the backyard.

Really depressing that this D is wasted on this O.

Reaction Score
With a defense like this we should go no worse than 9-3. Our offense is just so far below average that we may go 5-7 again. Don Brown needs to be in P's ear that if he can make our D incredible in 18 months, a good OC should be able to get the offense somewhere near average.

We can't do anything and we have a very good running back to work with.
The wildcat sucks and our QB stares down receivers so much that he might as well be playing 2 on 2 Nerf ball in the backyard.

Really depressing that this D is wasted on this O.

I agree... The thing is after this year D. Brown will get looked at by other schools for sure and I won't be surprise if he does. If the offense doesn't produce why would he stay and produce great D to only have a 5-7 team

Reaction Score
Qb play did us in ultimately. Inaccurate and consistently threw behind receivers. Throw in 3 ints with another that went through defenders hands and it is a rehash of last year.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Great execution will trump predictability. Lombardi's Packers were highly predictable, but you still couldn't stop them.

But i feel your point too.

How about execution was terrible, but play-calling was worse... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member