NCAA TV Coverage | The Boneyard

NCAA TV Coverage

Reaction Score
Does anyone remember what the tv coverage of the early round tournament games was last year. I know they used to do the “wrap around” coverage, but expanded that a couple of years ago. I got the email from UConn yesterday offering tickets for the 1st two rounds. My wife and I are considering flying up, but if we can see the games on tv, we may stay home.

Reaction Score
Does anyone remember what the tv coverage of the early round tournament games was last year. I know they used to do the “wrap around” coverage, but expanded that a couple of years ago. I got the email from UConn yesterday offering tickets for the 1st two rounds. My wife and I are considering flying up, but if we can see the games on tv, we may stay home.
Pretty sure they had complete game coverage for all games last year. Presumably that will be the case this year. But you need to get the whole family of espn channels (espn, espn2, espnu,espn news) to have full access. Especially for the early rounds

Reaction Score
Pretty sure they had complete game coverage for all games last year. Presumably that will be the case this year. But you need to get the whole family of espn channels (espn, espn2, espnu,espn news) to have full access. Especially for the early rounds
Thanks Jeff.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
On another note, heading down to MSG to see the men complete the UConn sweep of conference regular season and tournament championships. This summer we were thinking about the UConn sweep of NC on the ten and twentieth anniversaries of double NC. Its sad because the men are on their way to doing it, but injuries will prevent the women from getting it done. Of course, there are exceptions. Go Huskies, and lets remember, tomorrow is selection Sunday. Finally!

Reaction Score
Think I saw ABC televising the 3/23 game v. Jackson State @1PM. Guess they'll do the second one at Storrs v. Syracuse.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
The first one against Jackson State is on ABC, one of only two games that will be shown on ABC, the other is the Iowa game. Both of them are on Saturday. Most likely the second round game will be on one of the ESPN family of networks, because of the games being on a Monday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom