NCAA 13 Ratings | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NCAA 13 Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
That will improve as long as you keep winning at home. At least that's what it says is what that rating is based on. In previous years it was based on actual facilities and UConn usually ranked rather high. I would agree that this version is much better than '09 but no major improvement over last year's version.
Yeah I had bought them every year before that, but I decided to stop cause they weren't improving anything. I found this one on amazon for 45 bucks so I couldn't turn that down.

Reaction Score
I just got this game and I admit, I haven't been following the team close enough the past year, but does anyone have any recommendations as to any edits are needed for the UConn roster? Also, is the UConn playbook the most accurate for the types of plays they ran? Seems like it's no different from the playbook a few versions ago when Edsall was still coaching.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I just got this game and I admit, I haven't been following the team close enough the past year, but does anyone have any recommendations as to any edits are needed for the UConn roster? Also, is the UConn playbook the most accurate for the types of plays they ran? Seems like it's no different from the playbook a few versions ago when Edsall was still coaching.

The biggest roster problem I've seen is the lack of Whitmer on the roster and making McEntee head and shoulders above all other QBs on the roster. I increased Cochran a bit to offset this but couldn't find a way to put in Whitmer.

As for playbook it's a pro set playbook, not sure how much closer it is to reality besides it's the same offensive style as what we run. I don't know specific plays we run so I can't compare that.

Hope that helps

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

phillionaire

Reaction Score
I downloaded a roster and I love it. It makes the game so much more enjoyable when all the players and coaches have their real names.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
I downloaded a roster and I love it. It makes the game so much more enjoyable when all the players and coaches have their real names.

I usually do it myself. It takes a little longer but I don't mind. I only found two players who don't really exist based on uni #. Also, a lot of players don't have the correct skin color so I adjust that for realism. Did you have to.pay for the roster download?

phillionaire

Reaction Score
I usually do it myself. It takes a little longer but I don't mind. I only found two players who don't really exist based on uni #. Also, a lot of players don't have the correct skin color so I adjust that for realism. Did you have to.pay for the roster download?

Yeah I noticed a few players didn't look right but I didn't wanna put in the effort to change it. No roster downloads are free you just need to find a gamertag that has a good one. I forget who I downloaded but this place has all the gamertags that have good rosters
http://www.operationsports.com/foru...ationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-rosters/

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
best to try to find the ones that don't have edits.

some guys go in and do all the editing but may mess with the ratings, some just change the names.

i believe the unedited rosters you can get from gamingtailgate username on ps3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom