NCAA 13 Ratings | The Boneyard

NCAA 13 Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
for those gamers out there:

some of the team ratings of other teams seem really inflated (Wisconsin is a 99 overall, Utah a 95, etc) so take it for what it is:

UConn 83 overall 83 offense 80 defense 3 star prestige

Individuals with Overall rating and speed/acceleration in ( ).
QB -- #18 - 79
#11 - 74
RB -- #43 - 88 (92 speed/93 acc)
#24 - 82
WR -- #6 - 82 (92/90)
#8 - 82 (91/94)
#81 - 80 (92/93)
#31 - 75 (90/88)
TE -- #94 - 87 (85/91)
OL -- C#68 -- 77
RT #77 -- 76
LT #72 -- 76
LG #69 -- 75
RG #63 -- 74

DE -- #48 -- 86
#91 -- 77
#98 -- 75
#97 -- 74

DT -- none listed in top 30 or so players

LB -- #3 -- 77 (85/88)
#28 -- 76
#33 -- 74
#52 -- 73

CB -- #5 -- 87 (95/95)
#7 -- 87 (90/96)
#16 -- 78 (89/93)
#29 -- 73 (91/89)

S -- #2 -- 78
#15 -- 76
#22 -- 73

P -- #86 -- 87
K -- #13 -- 77

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Have a link? This only "matters" in context to where other teams/players are.

Only number that jumps out is how low "#3" is ranked.

Reaction Score
kind of annoying what the QB situation will be like in the game.

Its McEntee and a fast McCummings as the options it seems like for playable options.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
We are appropriately rated, though our LB's are a tad underrated while the receivers are slightly overrated. 83 overall sounds about right, and puts us around Colorado, Houston level.

Reaction Score
kind of annoying what the QB situation will be like in the game.

Its McEntee and a fast McCummings as the options it seems like for playable options.

So you don't do what i do?

Namely, enter in the players info, create the missing guys, and make them all about 10 rating points higher than they should be?

cmon, MAN!

Reaction Score

Namely, enter in the players info, create the missing guys, and make them all about 10 rating points higher than they should be?

cmon, MAN!

very true... but i only play in online leagues with default rosters. i rarely play offline.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Shoemate apparently still on the roster. Our football prestige is now the same as Boston College and BETTER than UCLA or Colorado.

Going by rankings alone, we'll beat USF (barely), Syracuse (barely), UMass, Temple, Buffalo, and Western Michigan. Losses include NCSU, Rutgers, Pitt (barely), Maryland (barely), Cincy, and Louisville. 6-6.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score

cmon, MAN!

I always input real names but don't touch values. It's always a challenge to try and match up.players who are incorrectly numbered or who share numbers.

Love this game!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Shoemate apparently still on the roster.

Yup... Seems like they work on rosters early on in the process since last year Frey was still on UConn and wilson wasn't on wisco and other obvious roster moves like that

Reaction Score
Can't wait to buy the memory card for my PS3 that has the legit roster updates...

Any updates on the fun factor of NCAA '13?

Reaction Score
Can't wait to buy the memory card for my PS3 that has the legit roster updates...

not sure if this is a joke... i'm assuming it is.

you can just download the rosters with all the names and fixed rosters for free these days.

as for fun factor... the demo is out in the PS3 store and also on Xboxlive... go download it and try it out... it plays similar to last years but its a little faster.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score

Go to the Operation Sports forums. They'll have some threads about good rosters to download. They'll have every team fully named. Some blatant mistakes in rosters will generally be fixed (one year Lutrus was rated like a 52 for some reason and that was taken care of when I downloaded my roster). They'll usually take care of things like Shoemate not being on the roster anymore as well. Other than that they don't touch too much besides putting in names. Huge time saver and you get the names for every team which is nice.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
Go to the Operation Sports forums. They'll have some threads about good rosters to download. They'll have every team fully named. Some blatant mistakes in rosters will generally be fixed (one year Lutrus was rated like a 52 for some reason and that was taken care of when I downloaded my roster). They'll usually take care of things like Shoemate not being on the roster anymore as well. Other than that they don't touch too much besides putting in names. Huge time saver and you get the names for every team which is nice.

So how do I download the rosters once they get produced? I have an XBox and have been putting names on rosters manually for the past 5 years. I'd lvoe to be able to just download the roster and not have to do it myself!

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
So how do I download the rosters once they get produced? I have an XBox and have been putting names on rosters manually for the past 5 years. I'd lvoe to be able to just download the roster and not have to do it myself!
Not sure how it'll be formatted in the new game but the last couple of years in the online section of the game there's something called Roster Share or something to that effect. You'll see it when you look for it. When you go to that you can search for someone's Gamertag and download their roster. On the OperationSports forums there will usually be anywhere from 2 to 5 Gamertags floating around that have rosters with completed names. The process of finding the person's roster and downloading will literally take 30 seconds.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
Not sure how it'll be formatted in the new game but the last couple of years in the online section of the game there's something called Roster Share or something to that effect. You'll see it when you look for it. When you go to that you can search for someone's Gamertag and download their roster. On the OperationSports forums there will usually be anywhere from 2 to 5 Gamertags floating around that have rosters with completed names. The process of finding the person's roster and downloading will literally take 30 seconds.

Cool. I'll have to do that this time so I can save myself time and effort!

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
This game has run its course unfortunately. I've bought every game since NCAA 2003 and I have been dissapointed with the last few incarnations. NCAA 2007 with Reggie on the cover for XBOX 360 I believe was the last time they really re did everything from the bottom up.

Reaction Score
This game has run its course unfortunately. I've bought every game since NCAA 2003 and I have been dissapointed with the last few incarnations. NCAA 2007 with Reggie on the cover for XBOX 360 I believe was the last time they really re did everything from the bottom up.
When/if you started playing Madden from the beginning ( SEGA ) and you take a "growing up" hiatus like myself over the past 6 or 7 years NCAA '13 is still a welcome addition.. Looking forward to getting off some of the rust...

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Madden has also grown stale over the years. I was more of a fan of the NFL 2K series. EA buys the license to the NFL and puts out updated rosters every year.

Reaction Score
Makes no sense that S. Moore is only a 77?..Also makes no sense that their is so many players that haven't done diddly poo on our roster with a better rating then Moore.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
They have Cochran but no Whitmer....interesting. Also sad that they have McEntee as our highest rated QB.....ugh....

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
Anyone get the game and play yet? I got it Tuesday and must say I'm not impressed. This may be my final purchase of this series. I bought Fifa 12 and have been addicted to that and to be honest, I'm tempted to go back to it. That's how uninspiring this game has become....

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Anyone get the game and play yet? I got it Tuesday and must say I'm not impressed. This may be my final purchase of this series. I bought Fifa 12 and have been addicted to that and to be honest, I'm tempted to go back to it. That's how uninspiring this game has become....
I bought it and I really like it, but then again I haven't bought an NCAA football game since 09, so there were a lot of improvements. The one thing I don't like is that UConn got a D+ in the ratings for athletic facilities.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
I bought it and I really like it, but then again I haven't bought an NCAA football game since 09, so there were a lot of improvements. The one thing I don't like is that UConn got a D+ in the ratings for athletic facilities.

That will improve as long as you keep winning at home. At least that's what it says is what that rating is based on. In previous years it was based on actual facilities and UConn usually ranked rather high. I would agree that this version is much better than '09 but no major improvement over last year's version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom