NC State Game | The Boneyard

NC State Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hi Everyone,

Maybe some of you guys remember me from previous years...
I've had season tickets since the opening of the Rent, but I have lived in Germany since 2005. I don't post much because I just like to follow the team in bliss without getting worked up on results. However, I had a penchant of posting a lot in game threads on the old board (where I am unfortunately half in the bag due to the time difference)

Normally I buy my season tickets and give them away because I can't make it over in the Fall. This is the first year I haven't bought season tickets.

This year, I am coming over for two weeks and my brother surprised me with a pair of tickets to the NC State game. My question is, are there any tail gates I can crash for this game? I obviously don't have the gear to tail gate myself, so I was hoping to hook up with some of you guys...

Not looking to freeload, but it's just a little bit difficult when I have nothing to work with...

Thanks in Advance!

Seth (SPSCT)

Reaction Score
Funny.....my normal crew is out for this game, so I'm looking to latch on somewhere as well. I'll probably be flying solo and will provide your favorite beverage of choice or whatever else you may need.

Reaction Score
Could put together a makeshift boneyard tailgate. That'd be pretty cool.

Reaction Score
Hi Everyone,

I've had season tickets since the opening of the Rent, but I have lived in Germany since 2005. I don't post much because I just like to follow the team in bliss without getting worked up on results. However, I had a penchant of posting a lot in game threads on the old board (where I am unfortunately half in the bag due to the time difference)

Normally I buy my season tickets and give them away because I can't make it over in the Fall. This is the first year I haven't bought season tickets.

This year, I am coming over for two weeks and my brother surprised me with a pair of tickets to the NC State game. My question is, are there any tail gates I can crash for this game? I obviously don't have the gear to tail gate myself, so I was hoping to hook up with some of you guys...

Not looking to freeload, but it's just a little bit difficult when I have nothing to work with...

Thanks in Advance!

Seth (SPSCT)

Seth, I run a pretty big tailgate (son also plays on the team) at every home game. Season ticket holders keep this program and scholarships viable, you are welcome to crash our tailgate anytime . You will meet some By'ers, some Alumni, some diehard fans, players and families. Drop me an email at joe@askinspectorjoe.com when we get close, and I will give you all the details on how to find us. Be glad to have you.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
If we didn't have our own tailgate, I would be at Third and one's.

Reaction Score
Seth, I run a pretty big tailgate (son also plays on the team) at every home game. Season ticket holders keep this program and scholarships viable, you are welcome to crash our tailgate anytime . You will meet some By'ers, some Alumni, some diehard fans, players and families. Drop me an email at joe@askinspectorjoe.com when we get close, and I will give you all the details on how to find us. Be glad to have you.
Thank you, sir. I think I will take you up on that!

Reaction Score
Crazy, when do fly back? I am coming to town for that game as well. I fly out of Frankfurt on Friday the 7th.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks in Advance!

Seth (SPSCT)

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Crazy, when do fly back? I am coming to town for that game as well. I fly out of Frankfurt on Friday the 7th.
One of my least favorite airports is Frankfort - as soon as we got off the jetway we had to walk through a thick cloud of smoke where smokers were congregating. I went from Frankfort to Singapore - Changi. Talk about a contrast in style.

Reaction Score
Most European and US airports do not compare to most in Asia. I am personally fond of Kuala Lumpur over Singapore because it's cheaper to fly in and out of and getting there and amenities are about the same. Since I travel for kicks and not business I can pick and choose. Taipei and especially Seoul are good, too with Taipei getting the nod because of EVA airlines and the really helpful staff. They also have cute beagles to sniff out plant and fruit smugglers. Both you volk have safe trips.

Reaction Score
One of my least favorite airports is Frankfort - as soon as we got off the jetway we had to walk through a thick cloud of smoke where smokers were congregating. I went from Frankfort to Singapore - Changi. Talk about a contrast in style.

They have the smoking kiosks now. But you're right the Europeans are chain smokers.

Reaction Score
Thank you, sir. I think I will take you up on that!

I can't finalize my plans for NC State until I get more info from kids's schedules, but I can tell you that 3rd and one's tailgate are legit. And don't worry if you can't bring yourself to consume all the great food (shout out to the grill master!). The food will find it's way to the "Home Cooked Meals for Hungry College Kids Program". :)

PM me your cell and I'll let u know what I'm up to when I find out.

Kaz

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Most European and US airports do not compare to most in Asia.
I have landed in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. It definitely does not compare to anything in the US. :)

Changi is incredible. Soft carpet walkways. Koi ponds and orchid gardens. Soothing music, even the luxury stores seemed to be open 24 hours. Shoot, they even have squatter toilets. It's just a different level from what we see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom