NC State - FSU | The Boneyard

NC State - FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This at least is some consolation to the thud earlier today. WOW! Some great finishes this year and a nice win by WVU too!

Reaction Score
I hear it every year with FSU, how great they are going to be, etc. Fisher is ok at best, Manuel can be frighteningly bad at quarterback. It isn't going to happen for them in my opinion, as I think they have missed their window in the state.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
The FSU Scout board is on suicide watch. They were going undefeated this season up to a couple minutes ago.

Reaction Score
They've given up on Jimbo Fisher. And that newspaper in Raleigh says we talk bad about our players? We have nothing on FSU.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
1Kh8T.jpg

You've seen it, you can't un-see it!!!

Reaction Score
I am thrilled for UCONN PLAYERS that N.C. State won. It proves they belong at this level and I hope it gives them a big shot of confidence

On the other hand, I do not want PP or GDL to utter the words "N.C. State" at any point the rest of the season as a way to justify their incompetent offensive coaching.

Reaction Score
This was a bad sign for me. The fact that we can stay on the field with these guys and put in performances like WM Buffalo and RU is disturbing. We have made no progress in 6 games and everybody else has. Same as last year.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
This was a bad sign for me. The fact that we can stay on the field with these guys and put in performances like WM Buffalo and RU is disturbing. We have made no progress in 6 games and everybody else has. Same as last year.

We did not looked prepared for this game (and by many accounts the same can be said for the WMU game).

At times it appears as if the staff's view of the offense (specifically GDL, with PP taking a hit for allowing free reign) is that they don't like what they got stiuck with 9in terms of talent) and just want to get through this until they can fill the roster with guys they would prefer. The problem here is that unless we can demonstrate some level of competence on offense we will have a difficult time recruiting anyone to this school. Why would an offensive lineman want to come here? A QB? RB? WR?

Unless a number of kid we are currently redshirting & are about to bring in can step in and produce next season (highly unlikely in this sport) we are looking at 2014 or 2015 for this staff to be where they need to be in order for our offense to show us anything.

I am not willing to wait that long and I doubt that those who PP has to report to are willing either.

Reaction Score
We did not looked prepared for this game (and by many accounts the same can be said for the WMU game).

At times it appears as if the staff's view of the offense (specifically GDL, with PP taking a hit for allowing free reign) is that they don't like what they got stiuck with 9in terms of talent) and just want to get through this until they can fill the roster with guys they would prefer. The problem here is that unless we can demonstrate some level of competence on offense we will have a difficult time recruiting anyone to this school. Why would an offensive lineman want to come here? A QB? RB? WR?

Unless a number of kid we are currently redshirting & are about to bring in can step in and produce next season (highly unlikely in this sport) we are looking at 2014 or 2015 for this staff to be where they need to be in order for our offense to show us anything.

I am not willing to wait that long and I doubt that those who PP has to report to are willing either.
I will say that the kids played hard yesterday, not counting some missed tackles and giving up YAC on some of their big receivers. Good forced fumble by Vann I think and some nice pass coverage on the tips. Besides are offense looking as anemic as in the Bone's days, the big difference in the game was that they were always able to put pressure on Whitmer and we never laid a glove on Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom