NC State advances | The Boneyard

NC State advances

Reaction Score
Good news. Geno now will get closer to NO. 1 in wins total. Two top teams have fallen so NOW Uconn takes care of their business tomorrow and on to the Final Four that Uconn has fought so hard to reach this year despite all the injuries. To me, the only equal in the tourney to Uconn and that is S.Carolina and I believe with all my heart we can win when we play them. GO FRESHMEN!!!!! GO PAIGE!!!! GO ABHLYNN!!!!!! GO HUISKIES!!!!!

Reaction Score
With Stanford exiting the tourney on what I’m sure what they consider an early exit, maybe Brink would want to use her graduate year to transfer to the east coast, if that last scholarship is available?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
With Stanford exiting the tourney on what I’m sure what they consider an early exit, maybe Brink would want to use her graduate year to transfer to the east coast, if that last scholarship is available?
She's already declared for the draft.

Reaction Score
If Brink is taken in the draft before AE I would be shocked. She doesn't play good defense, she doesn't have a mature game and she surely doesn't have a WNBA body. She may come back but if she thinks she is the number 2 pick she needs to go now.

Reaction Score
That early season loss to NC St doesn't look so bad now, I guess.
Yeah, very good point. And I know ppl had been making the point all year but I didn't realize all the teams we lost to this season were in the sweet 16. Now 3 are already in the elite 8. So we really did lose to the best of the best, and the 3 that we lost to that r now in the elite 8, those games were all on the road.

Reaction Score
If Brink is taken in the draft before AE I would be shocked. She doesn't play good defense, she doesn't have a mature game and she surely doesn't have a WNBA body. She may come back but if she thinks she is the number 2 pick she needs to go now.
She still nearly fouls out every game also. She really never figured that out.

Reaction Score
I disagree. Brink is an excellent rim protector and rebounder. And I doubt she’ll get so many touch fouls called against her in the W. The only question for me is whether she’s sturdy enough to hold down the low post on defense.

Reaction Score
Good news. Geno now will get closer to NO. 1 in wins total. Two top teams have fallen so NOW Uconn takes care of their business tomorrow and on to the Final Four that Uconn has fought so hard to reach this year despite all the injuries. To me, the only equal in the tourney to Uconn and that is S.Carolina and I believe with all my heart we can win when we play them. GO FRESHMEN!!!!! GO PAIGE!!!! GO ABHLYNN!!!!!! GO HUISKIES!!!!!
No bad mojo..........please take nothing for granted against Duke tonight.......;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom