NC Gets 5 Star PG For 17-18 | The Boneyard

NC Gets 5 Star PG For 17-18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So I guess they won't even get a 1 year post season ban? The way they are recruiting it seems so.

Reaction Score
So I guess they won't even get a 1 year post season ban? The way they are recruiting it seems so.
You realize he can just decommit if there are sanctions right? And that he's from North Carolina, so UNC is probably his dream school.

Reaction Score
How likely is it that they are having a top recruiting class if sanctions are imminent? If this was us we'd be lucky to get Div 2 players. It's not deterring anyone and Roy is weaving some nice stories about how they will be fine.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Who cares
NEXT..............................................................................................

Reaction Score
How likely is it that they are having a top recruiting class if sanctions are imminent? If this was us we'd be lucky to get Div 2 players. It's not deterring anyone and Roy is weaving some nice stories about how they will be fine.
Do you just not get that they can decommit?

And it was us, and we kept Omar Calhoun even though he knew going in he'd have no chance to play in the NCAA tournament as a freshman.

And of course Roy is going to try to convince people everything will be OK, he's shady.

Reaction Score
I know they can but it's starting to look unlikely they will be penalized, it's been dragging on forever, and their recruiting is picking up.

Reaction Score
I know they can but it's starting to look unlikely they will be penalized, it's been dragging on forever, and their recruiting is picking up.
I forgot you're in the group of people incapable of having a rational conversation. You're probably right, the commitment of a kid from North Carolina, who is nearly 2 1/2 years away from playing a college game, and who won't even be able to sign a LOI with UNC for another 16 months, means they won't be receiving any tournament ban.

Reaction Score
Roy is a great recruiter, period. Not many coaches could recruit like him under these circumstances.

No surprise.

Reaction Score

The updated NOA had zero mentions of UNC basketball in it.

The NCAA is unpredictable, but if years of investigations concludes with an ANOA with zero mentions of UNC hoops, it is hard to expect the COI to penalize that specific sport.

UNC's 2015 class was the hardest hit due to media speculation about the scandal. Brandon Ingram being the biggest loss.

Reaction Score
You realize he can just decommit if there are sanctions right? And that he's from North Carolina, so UNC is probably his dream school.

Actually, dook was his dream school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99