NBA Discussion 2016/2017 | Page 13 | The Boneyard

NBA Discussion 2016/2017

Reaction Score
Kemba has been fine its 82 games still had 20, 5 and 4 and a win in 32 minutes.

Reaction Score
Still amazed Knicks got KP #4 and C's are stuck with Jaylen Brown #3

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Is Marcus Smart every going to be a quality starter in this league or has that ship sailed? That jump shot is very suspect.

Reaction Score
No, can't shoot

Would like to see him, Brown and Nets pick for Boogie

Or move him straight up for Noel

Is Marcus Smart every going to be a quality starter in this league or has that ship sailed? That jump shot is very suspect.

Reaction Score
Great game whoever isn't watching this is missing out.

Reaction Score
Should have taken Bender, Jaylen Brown blows. He has zero basketball skills.

Bender can develop and has size.

The Boston sports stations hate Brown too. Everyone is pissed this is the 3rd pick.

Different drafts...

Reaction Score
Should have taken Bender, Jaylen Brown blows. He has zero basketball skills.

Bender can develop and has size.

The Boston sports stations hate Brown too. Everyone is pissed this is the 3rd pick.
Nothing sums up your idiocy like using Boston sports stations to defend your position.

Reaction Score
What is you explanation for the pick? The kid is terrible, plays behind a player they have locked up for 4 years and they passed on other players.

My explanation is everyone sees it and is pissed about it. I think Brown will have to go soon because it's going to deteriorate where fans can't stand the kid.

Nothing sums up your idiocy like using Boston sports stations to defend your position.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
What is you explanation for the pick? The kid is terrible, plays behind a player they have locked up for 4 years and they passed on other players.

My explanation is everyone sees it and is pissed about it. I think Brown will have to go soon because it's going to deteriorate where fans can't stand the kid.

I'm not up on the Boston-specific sports scene, but the dude just got drafted. If he's disappointing so far, fine. But you honestly think it's as simple as "this guy can't play basketball and needs to leave asap"?

Sounds a bit overly dramatic about a top 5, one and done 2 guard...and I'd say literally no matter who the player, you don't decide on a player based on his first 3 months in the league...

But then again, Kris Bryant, Bryce Harper etc are all already deemed busts, so it makes some sense...

Reaction Score
@Scoe I agree, though i dont think admins really care much about alums in the nba forget voting (unless its a hs kid of some relation and its mass live player of the week). This thread was moved out of the mens bball discussion forum last year at one point.

Reaction Score
On a team that needed shooting they draft a kid who can't shoot

The Boston media seems to hate the kid, which is tough and adds to the pressure of playing there.

I always said for $30M+/year I think Harper and Bryant would be way overpaid

I'm not up on the Boston-specific sports scene, but the dude just got drafted. If he's disappointing so far, fine. But you honestly think it's as simple as "this guy can't play basketball and needs to leave asap"?

Sounds a bit overly dramatic about a top 5, one and done 2 guard...and I'd say literally no matter who the player, you don't decide on a player based on his first 3 months in the league...

But then again, Kris Bryant, Bryce Harper etc are all already deemed busts, so it makes some sense...

Reaction Score
Aigne has been lousy lately, Hunter was awful for a 1st, Young, Brown, we'll see if either of the stashes work out, Smart was lousy considering they could have taken Randle, LaVine, TJ Warren, Saric, Efrid Payton, Shabazz (joking), etc.

JJQ6kPOZ_normal.jpeg
InsideHoops.com NBA (@InsideHoops)
12/29/16, 10:47 AM
The Chicago Bulls have waived guard R.J. Hunter.

Reaction Score
Aigne has been lousy lately, Hunter was awful for a 1st, Young, Brown, we'll see if either of the stashes work out, Smart was lousy considering they could have taken Randle, LaVine, TJ Warren, Saric, Efrid Payton, Shabazz (joking), etc.

JJQ6kPOZ_normal.jpeg
InsideHoops.com NBA (@InsideHoops)
12/29/16, 10:47 AM
The Chicago Bulls have waived guard R.J. Hunter.

You seem intensely unhappy in basically every single post.

Reaction Score
bucks twolves @ 8, talk about an abundance of high draft picks and franchise centerpieces. Parker vs Wiggins was always interesting, i'm leaning towards jabari at the moment. Giannis should go off for any dfs players.

Reaction Score
Awesome that video should be a thread title, we gotta do our part to get him into the all-star game after all he has done for us.

Going to be tough - IT is probably a lock now after the couple weeks he's had, including the 52 last night.

Best chance is for Charlotte to be in third in the east (or even second if they can catch Toronto). Then you almost have to give them a selecion based on team success. Home game with the Cavs tonight is one that would be helpful to get a W.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom