NBA 2K17...for those who care | The Boneyard

NBA 2K17...for those who care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It was announced that 2K is doing college teams again and UConn WILL be one. Not sure how in depth the college experience will be, but whatever, UConn is back. They apparently also have downloadable "All Time Great" college teams. Will be interesting to see what UConn squads they have for that. Also, you are now allowed to play online against other people as your favorite college. It's the closest I'll ever get to playing for UConn so I'll take what I can get!

Reaction Score
they going to play the players?

I would imagine the All-Time Great rosters will only be those who played in the NBA and then everything gets paid out through the NBA Players Association

Reaction Score
I would imagine the All-Time Great rosters will only be those who played in the NBA and then everything gets paid out through the NBA Players Association
that would be pretty cool

Reaction Score
It was announced that 2K is doing college teams again and UConn WILL be one. Not sure how in depth the college experience will be, but whatever, UConn is back. They apparently also have downloadable "All Time Great" college teams. Will be interesting to see what UConn squads they have for that. Also, you are now allowed to play online against other people as your favorite college. It's the closest I'll ever get to playing for UConn so I'll take what I can get!
I just want a full cbb game and a college football game like back in the day. Damn you Charles Obannon!!!!!!:mad:

Reaction Score
"...and #12 passes to #23 with #88 and #95 on the end around block." I couldn't stand the lack of names in the game. I loved the gameplay, but the TV was always on mute

I play while watching a tv show or movie, but you can also always download the rosters and it will put the correct names in. Hoops 2k8 is dedicated enough to have income recruiting classes and everything at operation sports

Reaction Score
I play while watching a tv show or movie, but you can also always download the rosters and it will put the correct names in. Hoops 2k8 is dedicated enough to have income recruiting classes and everything at operation sports
Always downloaded the rosters...just couldn't listen to Kirk and Corso anymore. Just played music instead

Reaction Score
"...and #12 passes to #23 with #88 and #95 on the end around block." I couldn't stand the lack of names in the game. I loved the gameplay, but the TV was always on mute
Just add a player edit option with a list of names. problem solved.

Reaction Score
Bring back March Madness... Pay the college players an additional stipend to use their likeness in the game.. It ain't like the creators or shareholders will lose and $$$ ... How greedy can you be? Same for NCAA Football.. Bring them both back...

Those were GREAT Video games...

Reaction Score
Man I legit think about buying an Xbox 360 or ps3 just to play college football. Same with college basketball. A couple years ago I bought ncaa basketball 10 just to play with UCONN again haha. Just imagine how great an up to date college basketball game would be. Build your career similar to how college football was when you started in high school. Wishful thinking since doubt it will happen, but just can't help the thought of it

Reaction Score
Man I legit think about buying an Xbox 360 or ps3 just to play college football. Same with college basketball. A couple years ago I bought ncaa basketball 10 just to play with UCONN again haha. Just imagine how great an up to date college basketball game would be. Build your career similar to how college football was when you started in high school. Wishful thinking since doubt it will happen, but just can't help the thought of it
I bought a 360 just to play college hoops 2k8 and ncaa football 14:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom