NBA 2k16 My Career Uconn | The Boneyard

NBA 2k16 My Career Uconn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bad news. 2k is undergoing video game simulation realignment, they are adding Houston and Memphis and removing UConn for next year's edition.
Well that sucks. Where did you hear that? I've been looking for info about college involvement in 2K17. Wish they could get the licensing and get College Hoops 2K back on track.

Reaction Score
tumblr_inline_o84cimE8MK1qafrh6_500.gif
Well that sucks. Where did you hear that? I've been looking for info about college involvement in 2K17. Wish they could get the licensing and get College Hoops 2K back on track.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
God that storyline in 2k16 was so bad.

"Frequency Vibrations". Ugh.

Committing to UConn was sweet though.
And people wonder why I say Spike Lee is a phony with little talent.

All his movies play on the same tropes and always feel kinda off. His project with 2k16 was the nail in the coffin. Theres an opening scene where he's in video explaining how they made the game and he's clearly reading off a teleprompter but I legitimately think the man can barely read, it was like a child sounding out the words, hard to watch.

Reaction Score

All his movies play on the same tropes and always feel kinda off. His project with 2k16 was the nail in the coffin. Theres an opening scene where he's in video explaining how they made the game and he's clearly reading off a teleporter but I legitimately think the man can barely read, it was like a child sounding out the words, hard to watch.
I'm not a fan of Spike's either, but with 2k16 specifically it was clear he just was in it for the check, and honestly I can't blame him.

2k probably paid him a ton of money to spend all of 15 minutes writing a script for a basketball video game. No-lose situation, since 99% of people buying the game could give a crap less if the story was awful.

but boy, was it awful.

Reaction Score
I'm not a fan of Spike's either, but with 2k16 specifically it was clear he just was in it for the check, and honestly I can't blame him.

2k probably paid him a ton of money to spend all of 15 minutes writing a script for a basketball video game. No-lose situation, since 99% of people buying the game could give a crap less if the story was awful.

but boy, was it awful.
I'll have you know that Vic Van Lier was one of the most inspirational characters in my life. #RIPVic

Reaction Score

All his movies play on the same tropes and always feel kinda off. His project with 2k16 was the nail in the coffin. Theres an opening scene where he's in video explaining how they made the game and he's clearly reading off a teleporter but I legitimately think the man can barely read, it was like a child sounding out the words, hard to watch.

He isnt too bright if hes using a teleporter to read off of. Teleporters are meant to travel to different dimensions. It says so in the instructions.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
He isnt too bright if hes using a teleporter to read off of. Teleporters are meant to travel to different dimensions. It says so in the instructions.
You win this one Champs, until next time.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Lol

I love boneyard inside jokes.

Don't give someone a hard time about misusing and substituting teleporter ...

Unless you can type in the proper meant word yourself . Try it.

Temery is quickly becoming my all time hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger